LegacyGT.com

4/17/11 Season Opener NYR-SCCA Auto-x @ Nassau Coliseum

fourortwowheels

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michele will be driving it and im sure ill @ least take one run in it ;)

nice! been waiting to see all your changes. also we discovered we needed a new rain rail as well when i took the soft top off for something... going to go with the duetto poly one. its only about $10 more them most of the AM ones I saw. what did you end up doing?

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

all our changes were basically cosmetic, and still have no roof LOL. maybe you can help a brother out and hep me put mine in LOL! i was going to reuse the old crappy rail in there, because my car is shot. yours i would replace it...

is the other mike going too?

yeah we have no soft top on either, so hard top is on for now. ill bring our old one up you may want it. its in pretty good condition, but it has cracks near two mounts that go to the bottom but not into the actual channel for the water. just hook us up with some snacks.

yeah mike is coming. he is the lucky one that gets to drive mayhem all the way there :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

i have a top w/ glass window in my garage. just need help installing it :( cyas 2morrow and it better not rain or michele will be soggy and angry LOL!

i decided to put our soft top back on. what a shitshow. i rather do timing belt! anyways i think we need to swap our top with a duetto no zipper glass or vinyl. putting the top down is a project with our zipper glass window and the roll bar.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Very nice event..also got about 11 runs.. thanks again Joe for lending me that helmet and also showing me what the stock LGT can do lol.. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot!

Anytime man. If you plan to stay with this dont go to crazy with the mods. Get tires and sways to start with. Maybe some brake pads but the car is not to bad for auto x. Better then I pictured in my head haha.

[ame=http://www.flickr.com/photos/steguis/sets/72157626669429682/]NYR SCCA Autocross 5-7-2011 - a set on Flickr[/ame] pics of every1 from today! thanks steve!!!!!!

great event, weather(besides the mini tornado!) and time!!! great to see every1 again!

• 1 month later...

Next event is 6/25. Registration is open: www.msreg.us/nyr2011-3

The 25th is shaping up to be quite interesting. We will have 2 courses setup to run at the same time. The fastest time for each course will be the driver's time for the day. 2 cars will be starting head to head, and that will be handled automatically via a drag race style 'christmas' tree.

Paddock and grid will be in the normal locations. Cars will then get staged in groups that a bit larger than what we normally call for as double the number cars need to be ready to go at a moments notice. After their run, cars will pull around the back of paddock and return to staging to drive the other course. They will return as if there was a rerun issued and go right into staging lane again. Both course will be done twice and then the driver will return to grid.

Next event is 6/25. Registration is open: www.msreg.us/nyr2011-3

The 25th is shaping up to be quite interesting. We will have 2 courses setup to run at the same time. The fastest time for each course will be the driver's time for the day. 2 cars will be starting head to head, and that will be handled automatically via a drag race style 'christmas' tree.

Paddock and grid will be in the normal locations. Cars will then get staged in groups that a bit larger than what we normally call for as double the number cars need to be ready to go at a moments notice. After their run, cars will pull around the back of paddock and return to staging to drive the other course. They will return as if there was a rerun issued and go right into staging lane again. Both course will be done twice and then the driver will return to grid.

Cant wait!!!:spin:

Archived