LegacyGT.com

4/17/11 Season Opener NYR-SCCA Auto-x @ Nassau Coliseum

fourortwowheels

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My legacy needs a tune also. I am really starting to hate turbo cars lol. My stock STi ran awesome this "pro tuned" stage 2 LGT runs like a bag of ass.

Anyway I hope to see you at the event try and stay for the whole thing this time haha. What tires are you going to run this time around

I'm working on a set this week. Either STi OEM Dunlop SP600's or Falken Azenis RT615's. It's all I can come up with so far for a reasonable price. I need to get the tune done because the JDM swap was just finished. Going to blow the motor sky high if I push any boost with the new turbo on the old COBB map. :)

What are those costing you vs a brand new set of star specs. Both the tires you listed are ehh for auto x. I would save my money and do it right the first time. There are lots of guys who run all seasons till they can get better tires. Just saying :)

i disagree, dont run a car thats not tuned 100% for the parts on it... get it over to dave and make the next event...

and joe you should also have him look @ your map also to make sure everything is on the up and up.

weather looks shitty for sunday, lets pray it clears!

I forgot that he has a new turbo setup so your right about the tune. My bad :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived