LegacyGT.com

BIG Partout -- Stg 2 goodies, Brembos, PFF7s, Winter Tires, Suspension, etc.

BCP2011

Brembos, does that include the rear bracket adapter? I am interested and local, although I am not sure when I'll be changing the brakes out as I need new rims....is there anyway you could sell without needing my stockers back at the moment? And, oh crap, I want the SPT catback, lol...decisions,decisions..

Myevodream -- Brakes comes with everything to make it work right on your car.

lordchilly -- Sorry, not sure what it is you want to buy...

If you haven't received a PM for me, it's because you are in line for some or all of the items you requested. Please be patient as I work through the various items by the process that I've outlined in the first post. Thank you.

Just an update: PFF7s, strut bar, BOV, brakes/suspension stuff are all in the process of being sold. If I haven't gotten back to you on something you are in line and I will reach out if something falls through. Thanks.

Also -- does anyone here know how hard it is to swap the struts/springs? I'm pretty mechanically inclined but have never done it before... If you're willing/able to help we might be able to work out something here... ;)

Thanks again!

Also -- does anyone here know how hard it is to swap the struts/springs? I'm pretty mechanically inclined but have never done it before... If you're willing/able to help we might be able to work out something here... ;)

Thanks again!

I haven't done it on an LGT, but on other cars a straight swap is super simple if everything is staying together (springs on struts with mounts).

Up on stands, remove old stuff, install donor stuff.

GLWTSOS, I'd get some stuff, but it's just not in the cards now... and by cards I mean my budget.

Myevodream -- Brakes comes with everything to make it work right on your car.

lordchilly -- Sorry, not sure what it is you want to buy...

If you haven't received a PM for me, it's because you are in line for some or all of the items you requested. Please be patient as I work through the various items by the process that I've outlined in the first post. Thank you.

Im guessing thats why I haven't heard anything back on my PM?

Archived