LegacyGT.com

Catless Uppipe in CT?

CT05Legacy

• 5 weeks later...

i have '05 LGT catless up & catless dp and no problems in ny state. being catless it does trigger a cel quite often. buy a 60 dollar scanner from amazon and just reset it before you bring in for inspection. just make sure to run the car for about 75-100 miles after clearing the cel to get a proper reading when car is hooked up for inspection.

that being said i have a catback exhaust. so i think there is on cat in the exhaust.

hope this helps. gudluk

i have '05 LGT catless up & catless dp and no problems in ny state. being catless it does trigger a cel quite often. buy a 60 dollar scanner from amazon and just reset it before you bring in for inspection. just make sure to run the car for about 75-100 miles after clearing the cel to get a proper reading when car is hooked up for inspection.

that being said i have a catback exhaust. so i think there is on cat in the exhaust.

hope this helps. gudluk

This makes no sense

hope this helps. gudluk

You need to get your car on Cobb AP or have it open source tuned. That will take care of the CEL.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

thats next upgrade for sure. i hear it does much more then take care of the CEL :o

Depending on where you are in Jersey you may want to check out AZPinstalls, they are good guy's and lots of help on the forum.

Cobb makes a good product for the masses. You'll enjoy it. Both my cars have it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived