LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

Damn, bro, that really bites. :(

My best wishes to getting your ride back on the streets, and having fun.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Search for our "Vacation Pix." :D

I'm not sure if this has been updated for the 2008 models, however. :(

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Damn, hope you get your tranny fixed, that is a bummer. My wifes ES 300's decided to die on us at 97k miles. It will not shift into 5th gear on the freeway and is reving up to 4500rpm, so it seems stuck? Any thoughts on what that might be?

On a second note, I will try and make the meet on the 26th, and maybe I will bump into one of you stage II's who can show me what I am missing. I just order the STI Uppipe, so now I will need to find a down pipe and then install. :) Then I will be asking for advice on a shop or for someone who wants to turn a wrench. :)

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE - NEW SIGHTING! :D

CWRU med/nursing/dental school visitors' lot - ABP '05 LGT sedan w/tinted windows.

Anyone? :)

I still am undecided on tinting Winky.........

The LERSOC crew almost all have tints, and many will have recommendations and can share their experiences. As a matter of fact, there's still, I believe, a running "group discount" at a local shop, but the reviews for the shop's been kinda erratic. Not in that they don't do good work (the work is reportedly excellent, at a great price, too), but rather, that the appointment/scheduling process is somewhat shaky......

ok one more question, do we have a site that lists all the part numbers on diagrams? for instance, i like to call dealers and say " i need part xyz " instead of " i need the smaller of the two hoses that come off the air recirculator "

The "Vacation Pix" (use those terms in the search string, and you'll get a hit directly!) should help, and there's a parts number thread:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7871

I don't know how much the Vacation Pix will be of help to you, since the document was for the original '05s....

^ Try hitting up that parts number thread, and requesting the part numbers. I think they're still doing things that way. ?

:redface: wish I could be better help..... :redface:

For tint stuff, there is a place in Willoughby called Steven's that I have been to with a few cars and theyve always done a good job. I just had the windows on my Legacy done. I had a F-150 done, '67 Mustang, my brother had his Mitsu done there too. Never had any problems with any of the tint as of yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe me? do you work at Lowes in Willoughby?? I saw a grey 08 GT parked there yesterday, I was in that area yesterday night, like around 6pm. I have no idea where Joanes in Mentor is, but I am in Mentor often.

haha... yea that was me and that was you i saw. cool beans. i was parked out far away by the recycling bins.

i def do not work at lowes :) i am a sql dba. i am an information jockey.

what exhaust do u have?

joanes is the fabric store right near chuck e cheeses/best buy/ circuit city.

Dangit, I need to get out Westside. :)

Brother what? sports a set of Stromungs. :D