LegacyGT.com

C&D/R&T Free Comparison Driving Event

Interesting. Seems similar to mazda rev-it-up except it has Multiple Manufacturers and Magazine co-branding. I wonder if these guys were responsible... [url]http://www.amcitesting.com/[/url] Too Bad philly event isn't until September.

I just signed up with my youngest son in So Cal. Thanks for the lead. My youngest son drives an 04 Volvo V40 turbo with sport suspension and Conti Max tires and my oldest son drives a stock 325 BMWxi wagon, but we have only a short test drive experience in the Leg GT. This drive should be very interesting.

[quote name='SUBE555']So should I bring my GT along. :D[/quote] Funny, I was thinking about the same thing. By the time the San Francisco event rolls around, I'll already be driving a GT. Ken

[quote name='waflowers'][quote name='coolbluelb']Crap, Crap, Crap... Tampa is full... :evil:[/quote] There's always Miami (if you hurry, maybe). It is closer for you than for me. Echoing your sentiment: Crap! Tampla is full.[/quote] Someone should tell them to open up more slots in Tampa. I still say Crap, Crap, Crap...

So none of our Tampa area regulars get to go? I guess I'll get to be the first one around here to go. Maybe that makes up for me being what seems to be the last to get to drive one. Anybody seen AMT4SWA around? It would be nice to meet somebody from the board down there.

Archived