LegacyGT.com

Can someone decipher my Learning View?

Yayo

I have a rough idle and boost, and just picked up a CEL code P0171. I checked for vacuum leaks and cleaned out my MAF. So i'm wondering if it's my O2 sensor. I'm new to data logging so was hoping someone can take a look at this. :)

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/mrdiegov/LearningView_SS_3-15-201162345PM.jpg

Thanks rao, yea I'm happy it's not knocking. I'm going to thoroughly check for a leak, but worstcase scenario if it doe wind up being the O2 sensor, which one exactly should I be ordering?

Agreed on the leak. Have you recently replaced your filter? Make sure the box is lined up correctly or it won't seal the filter and could cause what you're seeing. This is assuming you have the stock intake in place.

I have an AVO intake. Rough idle just started out of nowhere, no mods were added. I wonder if a hose just popped off on its own...hmm I thought I double checked everything. Possibly intercooler piping?

Yayo, can you post a pic of the hose that you fixed? I also am getting 171, and my Lv looks similar to yours. I've checked the hoses around the turbo and behind the IM, and everything appears to still be zip tied down. Not sure if there are any other hoses I haven't checked yet.

Yayo, can you post a pic of the hose that you fixed? I also am getting 171, and my Lv looks similar to yours. I've checked the hoses around the turbo and behind the IM, and everything appears to still be zip tied down. Not sure if there are any other hoses I haven't checked yet.

My vacuum leak a while back was the turbo inlet hose. It was so corroded I had to replace it. Hard to see it was leaking but when I poked it with a screwdriver and felt how soft it was, I knew...

This is the hose that was loose, I just used some needle-nose pliers and was good to go. The CEL light didn't immediately go away so I just cleared the code with my CEL Reader. Good luck man.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/mrdiegov/photo-3.jpg

Thanks guys,

During my stage 3 install, i put in a new perrin turbo inlet, so I don't think that's a problem. All the hoses are still on their associated port.

I also remember checking that hose in your pic Yayo, pretty sure mine is on there but i'll check again to make sure.

Archived