LegacyGT.com

Downpipe

Im in the market for a downpipe to strap to my SPT exhaust. I dont want one that will be too "racer-boy" if you will, or change the exhaust note of the SPT dramatically. Ive also considered gutting my stock DP. I am hoping of running a stage 2 map on my cobb AP also. Any suggestions? :) Any comments are greatly apreciated

I have the CNT catted downpipe with the SPT catback. It sounds so much better with the aftermarket downpipe on. You can hear the turbo whistle more and it gets a little louder. But not obnoxious. Your going to love the sound.

I have the CNT catted downpipe with the SPT catback. It sounds so much better with the aftermarket downpipe on. You can hear the turbo whistle more and it gets a little louder. But not obnoxious. Your going to love the sound.

I have the same setup as well, but haven't installed it yet :(

Definately stick with a catted DP if you don't want it to be to loud. Or shoot flames. :D

Yay for catless. I don't shoot flames, well when I run my bov in 50/50 it does. Or when my mufflers decide they need to shoot out embers like a dying fire :lol:

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

I have a street tune from http://www.tuningalliance.com

He put his map in my Cobb AP.

You may also want to contact Morgan at http://www.synapseturbo.com/view/home in upstate NY. He tuned are Civic 1.6L to 586whp.

I feel safer knowing I have a custom tune in the car. I'll have Mike at Tuning Alliance along for a ride in my recently purchased Spec B in the next few weeks. It has Cobb at stg1 now.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived