LegacyGT.com

Board Express Pro

I recently got a windows phone 7 and just discovered board express pro by tapatalk. I was able to find legacygt.com and add it as a favorite. But when I open the forum it gives me a message that there needs to have a updated plugin installed and to notify the site admin. From there I can browse the forum as a guest. If I try to login, I get a communication error. I am thinking this isto do with the updated plugin needed.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

• 1 year later...
Tide, not working :-(. Finally purchased the app, life..., and tried to post here and it looks like it didn't work. I can't get to my messages. Any ideas?

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Tide, not working :-(. Finally purchased the app, life..., and tried to post here and it looks like it didn't work. I can't get to my messages. Any ideas?

IIRC Board Express Pro explicitly says PM's are not supported. If that's the case then I doubt there's anything Tide can do about it.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that was for private conversations when XenForo support came out. They closed their forums completely and ripped down any semblance of publicly visible support, so who knows.

hopefully tide can ring in. I can't even post through it now. Though web works pretty well on the wp7 ;-)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Archived