LegacyGT.com

5eat vs 5mt

This crap again?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/manual-automanuali-68638.html

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/automatic-vs-stick-54773.html

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/performance-auto-vs-manual-113291.html

That last link has over 100 replies discussing performance aspects between the two.

Seriously, when newbs come in with stuff like this which has been beaten beyond death into zombie-like state, should be just slapped with links and threads closed.

auto-awd = active

mt-awd = reactive

Decide which you like best and what is more important and what everyone says should be absolutely irrelevant to you. We're not paying your loan, are we? Why would you give a shit what we tell you to buy?

1. Check the 'Stickies' in each forum before posting - chances are, your question has already been answered and you won't have to wait for someone to reply with the information you seek.

2. Check out the forums and descriptions - the info you seek is probably already in one and doing this will help you find it.

3. Whenever possible, post a reply to an existing thread vs. starting a new one...it helps keep things organized

4. Before starting a 'new thread', ask yourself:

....a) "Will this contribute to the group?"

....b) "Did I search for my answer before posting?"

NOTE: Those in violation of the rules will be subject to the following steps levied by the Admins (or Mods as appropriate):

1) Warning

2) Probation

3) Temporary Banning

4) Permanent Banning

Site Rules

This crap again?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/manual-automanuali-68638.html

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/automatic-vs-stick-54773.html

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/performance-auto-vs-manual-113291.html

That last link has over 100 replies discussing performance aspects between the two.

Seriously, when newbs come in with stuff like this which has been beaten beyond death into zombie-like state, should be just slapped with links and threads closed.

auto-awd = active

mt-awd = reactive

Decide which you like best and what is more important and what everyone says should be absolutely irrelevant to you. We're not paying your loan, are we? Why would you give a shit what we tell you to buy?

it must not have been beaten that bad if people are taking the time to reply to the post, i understand it has been discussed, and i did check those topics btw it doesnt mean that people that have posted in those forums go back and change their answer from months ago, or people newer to the site dont search for things of that nature to post replies and advice to. all i wanted was some fresh advice and opinions and people helped me out. i dont think what everyone says is irrelevant to me otherwise i would not have asked for their opinion

StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

• 5 years later...

Sorry to bring this up from the dead. Found the thread via google. I see so many people saying the 5eat cant handle stage 2 or beyond....

That couldnt be further from the truth ! Ive had my obxt for 40k miles and its been stage 3 running 22.5 psi and launching it at 20psi for the last 30k miles ive had zero problems and only a few months ago added a cheap ebay cooler unit. The car hits 0-60 in 4.6 sec every time

Also a good tune with requested torque tables altered will shift. Worlds better than stock basically a digital shift kit...

• Mega Users
Confirming it in this thread after half a decade when there is plenty of actual relevant information on the subject is unnecessary. Besides, saying it can handle stage 3 with just a tune that messes with rt is a dangerous generalization.

Well considering when i googled 5eat vs 5mt this thread was it the top 5 results the info should be acurate rather than falsely discouraging 5eat owners.

Also if your tune does not alter the RT then you need a better tuner its a vital part of the tune, even more so in the newer models which reference it for boost control.

By all means keep bumping "the irelivent" pumpkin.

I am a god damn google master for your information !

If you tried googling this subject you would see it is literally the top search result. With that said fourums/threads only exist for information. Clearly back in 08 no one was adventurous or knowledgeable enough to give acurate information. Now the thread has usefull information that is acurate vs a bunch of stage 1 owners speculating. Just exept that and stop bumping it since you seem to think its irrelevant

Dou you have something against information in writen text ?

You know who else had an issue w that ? The natzi's !

Google is the most popular search engine in the world and this thread is the #1 result when you search "5eat vs 5mt" its not rocket science.

You are pretty stuborn if you cant admit that the #1 result for a topic on google search should not have current and correct information. I am done you are like talking to a brick wall. You say there is relevent info else where and thats great, now there is some here too, and its in a place where you can find it easily (right at the top off the google search results) there is no downside to that information is good and should be acurate whenever possible, when it isnt some people will assume the first thing they read was acurate and give up. In this case by 100HP.im not sure if your aware but that is a lot !

The thread ended with some current info and thats all i wanted.

Good day sir

I said good day !

• Mega Users
You are pretty stuborn if you cant admit that the #1 result for a topic on google search should not have current and correct information. I am done you are like talking to a brick wall. You say there is relevent info else where and thats great, now there is some here too, and its in a place where you can find it easily (right at the top off the google search results) there is no downside to that information is good and should be acurate whenever possible, when it isnt some people will assume the first thing they read was acurate and give up. In this case by 100HP.im not sure if your aware but that is a lot !

The thread ended with some current info and thats all i wanted.

Good day sir

I said good day !

#1 search result for a useless search term gives you this thread. Try just "5eat" for thread title only.

Good day sir!

You are an ass hat. I very much hope you choke on a large black penis. Im done talking to mr. Brick wall. Go ahead and get yourself worked up and keep bumping the thread if thats what makes you happy, i will not be checking so anything you type crom here on i wolnt see

Archived