LegacyGT.com

Need opnions. Fix or Sell

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While anyone is welcome on this site don't come on here and complain that no one comments about your car int the "spotted thread". We don't look for 2nd gens because that's not what the forum is for. If we see a nice one we'll mention it.

Yours isn't spotted because your car is a piece of crap and not a Legacy GT let alone a 4th gen GT that this site was created for.

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

And when was I saying "OH I HAVEN'T BEEN SPOTTED"? I just said something about Second Gens and you guys went on a flame war. For whatever reason. Because of one comment.

I am not asking to be spotted. This is great. You really like to take things out of context. Because why? You were beat as a kid?

I think you are just a really angry person with nothing better to do.

Also almost forgot it's a Subaru. Didn't know GT's were the god of all.

And when was I saying "OH I HAVEN'T BEEN SPOTTED"? I just said something about Second Gens and you guys went on a flame war. For whatever reason. Because of one comment.

I am not asking to be spotted. This is great. You really like to take things out of context.

I guess you are just misunderstood. We all figured that since you posted:

2nd Gen seems to get no love around here.

in the spotted thread that it meant that you are being spotted? Who knew that it meant____________ (you'll have to fill in the blank as we apparently don't know what you meant).

The thread can be found here.

EL4NFZT7

I wonder if it possibly has to do with when I finally read the thread awhile back I never really saw many 2nd gens in there that were spotted. So I said that.

It was more so of a curiosity question. I said it wrong. Not sure how the implys that I mean "OH I haven't been spotted" though.

The question was answered though. There are many 2nd gens on the road. Many of which aren't modded. It is just a common car. Which makes sense. And that is where i left it off at.

^ Ford sucks & you sound like a total broski, this forum is obviously for all legacy's or else there wouldn't be a section for them all would there?? Anyways back on topic, baddog what do you wish to do? Is the car what u want? Or is it what you have? If its something u want and like it id say go for fixing it. But if its just a "car" to you then id say sell it and go for something you will like and want to put money into.

...this forum is obviously for all legacy's or else there wouldn't be a section for them all would there??...

Well, let's see. The forum was created around 2004 and was MADE for 4th gen Legacy GT's .

The 2nd gen forum that we are posting in was annexed from the general discussion sub forum only 2 months ago.

As I said earlier, everyone can come on here and post but it's foundations were made for 4th gen LGT's.

^ Ford sucks & you sound like a total broski...

Hmm, is that an insult?

EL4NFZT7

Well even if it was created for newer legacys it still supports the older ones, which is nice, im a newb to this forum but not to car forums in general. I understand what it was made for but its for them all now in a way...

And no it was just my general impression of you, baddog was asking for serious answers not a flame war.

The 2nd gen forum that we are posting in was annexed from the general discussion sub forum only 2 months ago.

I've been on here for over a year and this Second Gen part of the forum has been under "Model Specific Forums" ever since before I joined.

..im a newb to this forum...

That is obvious. You should try capitalizing the appropriate letters, punctuation properly, and spelling words right.:rolleyes:

And no it was just my general impression of you, baddog was asking for serious answers not a flame war.

My .02 is that he should sell it buy something else that is not a Subaru Legacy and join a different forum.:eek:

EL4NFZT7

I've been on here for over a year and this Second Gen part of the forum has been here ever since before I joined.

Strange that the earliest post in any of the sections only date back to early Dec. 2010.:spin:

EL4NFZT7

Strange that the earliest post in any of the sections only date back to early Dec. 2010.:spin:

If you search correctly, you will see that there are threads that date back as early as 8/23/09.

EDIT- I must correct myself, threads dating back to March, 2009.

My fault. Portland Public Schools really suck with teaching. My life is worthless. Thank you for being a grammar Nazi.

Makes everyone's day that much better knowing you are here to correct us when shit hits the fan.

Archived