• 99 Legacy GT Limited w/leather and the 5 speed
    • 99 Legacy GT Limited w/leather and the auto
    • Second gen Legacy GT
    • Second gen Legacy wagon
    • Second gen Legacy Outback
    • Second gen Legacy Outback SUS

saw this browsing the craigslist, i wanna ask to trade in my lgt for thiers lol

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/2208773449.html

im dream about the day i can look for a car like that. it was perfect and my color and everything. i would restore that car for the years to come and treat it like people treat old american muscle cars.. bring it to car shows in 30 years.

^Of course it's painted to match lol

It is a Limited Edition so EVERYTHING is painted the color of the car. My car is a Limited so everything is painted white.

On my black non-limited the lip matches because it is black but it isn't painted glossy like the car.

that's what we call a Liberty RX here is Australia. It's not a special edition, it's just one of the more up spec variants and comes with the MOMO steering wheel, leather interior, 16" BBS rims etc. One up from that is a Liberty Heritage which has the same exterior and interior but different wheels (16" Enkei's) and no rear spoiler. The limited edition is the RX-B (Bilstein) but is identical to the RX except has the Bilstein suspension package. All MY97 and MY98 RX, RX-B and Heritage have that colour coded kit.

We must be lucky down here, i see 10 of these driving about every day lol...

that's what we call a Liberty RX here is Australia. It's not a special edition, it's just one of the more up spec variants and comes with the MOMO steering wheel, leather interior, 16" BBS rims etc. One up from that is a Liberty Heritage which has the same exterior and interior but different wheels (16" Enkei's) and no rear spoiler. The limited edition is the RX-B (Bilstein) but is identical to the RX except has the Bilstein suspension package. All MY97 and MY98 RX, RX-B and Heritage have that colour coded kit.

We must be lucky down here, i see 10 of these driving about every day lol...

So lucky. Send them stateside ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived