LegacyGT.com

Utah County LGT Meet?

keithk831

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I don't know if it will peak any interests around this group, but I still have some stock parts hanging around...basically I think all I know I have left is a set of the stock struts, tophats and springs and a set of Progress lowering springs.

Go ahead and PM me if anyone is interested and we can do a switch at the meet (if I make it).

I have an extra stock STi catless uppipe for sale as well, if anyone wants that! Great upgrade for us 05-06 guys with the catted uppipe (I did it on my car and noticed much better spool). Let me know!

flyboy, you're added to the list!

So I don't know if it will peak any interests around this group, but I still have some stock parts hanging around...basically I think all I know I have left is a set of the stock struts, tophats and springs and a set of Progress lowering springs.

Go ahead and PM me if anyone is interested and we can do a switch at the meet (if I make it).

Someone buy Nick's stuff so he has more incentive to make it! :lol:

Hey moncur how many miles do those struts have on them?

^^yeah, I don't dare place my new emblem decals yet for fear she'll look at her's to notice the difference.

I've warned her several times I was going to take a nice Chrome stick on "Y" to the back of her trunk. She's warned me not to, several times. Bwahahaha! I'll let you know when I get busted.

BUSTED! :spin:

She was so mad she couldn't even speak! Bwahahaha! It's been 30 minutes and she's still breathing abnormal!

She went to take it off and I startled her and said, "oooh, be careful, you don't want to ruin anything!" And she jumped! Then she begged to take it off. Then she said," ha ha, at least you don't have a picture!" Then I mentioned that it had been on the internet since Sunday! I told her I'd take it off if she posed for a picture. I thought i was going to die in the middle of the "Michael's" parking lot.

She's been officially "Punk'd!"

If I disappear, it was my wife!

I'm interested in one of the "Y" overlays for the subaru emblem. Probably just the front, I assume that would be a fairly cheap one?
I don't have any parts for sale but if anyone wants any vinyl let me know and I can bring it!

Archived