LegacyGT.com

Utah County LGT Meet?

keithk831

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are we going to do Brick Oven, then?

I think I know a good place where we can meet up before the food. It's just a few blocks away from Brick Oven, in a small overflow parking lot for an old apartment complex I lived in. It was never used. I'll drive by and see if it's still a good option. Or, we can just meet at Brick Oven.

Edit- First post updated

strong maybe. 3 saturday's in a row away from the fam will be a hard sell so i'm not quite ready to tell her yet. But I'm working up to a Valentine's suprise for her so I'll have the odds in my favor of a yes to meet with the boys!

I remember going the fastest I have ever gone (130mph next to that lake) just trying to keep up with Nick, and he was trying to keep up with Chad!

Yeah...that was a good time up there! haha I think the fastest I got going was 145 trying to play catch up with Chad...jeeze

strong maybe. 3 saturday's in a row away from the fam will be a hard sell so i'm not quite ready to tell her yet. But I'm working up to a Valentine's suprise for her so I'll have the odds in my favor of a yes to meet with the boys!

Unfortunately that BYU emblem you snuck on her car is going to ruin those odds :lol:

^^yeah, I don't dare place my new emblem decals yet for fear she'll look at her's to notice the difference.

I've warned her several times I was going to take a nice Chrome stick on "Y" to the back of her trunk. She's warned me not to, several times. Bwahahaha! I'll let you know when I get busted.

Y.thumb.jpg.9609e6a98eda33cab989d2a995bffa7d.jpg

Archived