LegacyGT.com

Lift Kit

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated

struts are expensive to ship cause they are heavy lol.

I would keep them. That way when snow season comes, you can slap them back on and be able to push through all the snow.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

http://www.sjrlift.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=214&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=100054

$600 for that shit? I can make that in the shop for less then $50. I understand a markup to make money....but good lord. I would never pay more then $250 - $300 for that

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
Please start making kits and selling them you will make some money and the Subaru family will be really happy

I might as soon as I buy a new welder. It blew my mind to see that those were THAT expensive.

I am seriously considering fabing up some kits and selling them for about $300 a piece.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated
What would you do about the engine drop diff drop etc. Cause that's where all the money is in the kits

I have 3 cars that I can use as guinea pigs to fab a prototype. I would likely fork over the $600 for the kit thats already on the market and base my design off of that.

Its basically a kit full of big spacers....there isn't much to it

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated

That kit even looks like garbage.

I've made up my mind. I'm going to make my own kit for sale....and mine isn't going to be something thats going to rust in a year either like theirs.....mine will be powder coated....clean welds....etc

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated
I can be your first customer I'll pick it up in ga when you have it done

Excellent.

Its going to be awhile, but I'll get something fabed up and I'll offer local install services as well

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived