LegacyGT.com

upgrades gone startin over

so some thief thought that he needed my parts more than me. busted out my garage window and took my 05 spt catback, uel header, 04 bbs sti wheels / tires and my sti struts coils and shocks. gotta love starting over again. i hate thiefs. even had the

gall to take a screw driver to the older subs i had out awaiting a home. goodbye tax returns

• I Donated

That sucks.

I would file a police report about it and keep an eye on local classified ads like Craigslist. Keep an eye on other Subaru drivers in the area too. Someone stole them to put on a Subaru, so your parts will surface eventually.

If you have homeowners insurance, it might cover the loss. Full coverage car insurance may cover it as well. Might be something you want to look into.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

wow, thats insane. I would call the cops but my experiences with them have always been that whenever I'm a victim and need them, they're absolutely useless (take notes on their little pads, never hear from them again) but if its something that they can write a ticket for (resulting in tax revenue) then they're all over it. I'd still get a police report on it so at least you're covered should the parts ever resurface (because of your own detective work), and if for nothing else it keeps one more over glorified meter maid off the streets.

no insurance is coverin the dmg or lost property atm but i am fightin with them for it atm the officer and partner told me this is the 3 car garage break in with in last 2 weeks all right around mine 2500 and counting on the cost of stolen broken equip

yeah my garage is on the front piece of family property about 15min from my pad. cops said it prolly only took em 5 min or so after they broke window out and open door. craigslist is clean atm and the local subie club and shop informed.

• I Donated
yeah my garage is on the front piece of family property about 15min from my pad. cops said it prolly only took em 5 min or so after they broke window out and open door. craigslist is clean atm and the local subie club and shop informed.

If someone is able to take exhaust, wheels, and all the suspension off in 5 minutes, then they must be God

They were in there for awhile WITH tools to be able to do all of that.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived