LegacyGT.com

Subie Boxer Rumble?

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rallisport racing makes direct fit headers. This thread is 2 years old

That comment is 4 years old. The internet lore seems to be something like this: "Rallisport" Mike was a one man operation who made a good product but couldn't keep up with demand and customer service and closed his business. People called him a thief, liar and a fraud but from what I understand he just took forever to make and ship headers, was poor at communication until a refund was requested and then he issued said refunds, but so many people were butthurt about it and trashed on "Rallisport" that he and his company just disappeared. Or died. Or something.

So it looks like we're back to modifying WRX/LGT headers. :(

...Unless someone else has taken up the torch and wants to enlighten the community where to go? I certainly would like instructions on how to do this without all the pictures missing... AHEM... LOOKIN' AT U photobucket!

Luf

That comment is 4 years old. The internet lore seems to be something like this: "Rallisport" Mike was a one man operation who made a good product but couldn't keep up with demand and customer service and closed his business. People called him a thief, liar and a fraud but from what I understand he just took forever to make and ship headers, was poor at communication until a refund was requested and then he issued said refunds, but so many people were butthurt about it and trashed on "Rallisport" that he and his company just disappeared. Or died. Or something.

So it looks like we're back to modifying WRX/LGT headers. :(

...Unless someone else has taken up the torch and wants to enlighten the community where to go? I certainly would like instructions on how to do this without all the pictures missing... AHEM... LOOKIN' AT U photobucket!

Luf

Infernofab makes UEL headers for 2.5i. Currently running them.

Archived