LegacyGT.com

June 2005 Meet

almondcookie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it was me, Keefe, and Dan(PatagonianGT), plus Dan from MachV, but that doesn't count as he was working. It was cool to see the shop and watch an STI get dyno'ed, but would have liked to meet more people.

yeah, it really sucked that autocross fell at the same time as the get together. It's always cool meeting other legacy owners.

I was the only legacy representing us at the track today (Keefe was with you all and i'm not srue what typespeed had going on today)

We'll have to try and another one of these meets another time -- maybe the next dyno day up at mackV. (seems to be a pretty nuetral spot for people to meet at)

So what car put down the highest numbers at the dyno today? Did any legacy's get done?

Nope - Chris had to roll, so that left me and Keefe. It was about 95F in the shop....I bolted after over an hour there waiting for people to show up. Keefe disappeared at some point, so I didn't get to say goodbye before leaving (his car was still there).

I was actually in the showroom looking at a few things.

I left at 1pm to go out for a drive myself and had lunch with a few friends.. then saw my friend's 1999 2.5RS that he just bought yesterday.

Looks like I might have an STS car after all.

Keefe

Keefe

Archived