LegacyGT.com

June 2005 Meet

almondcookie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be louging around with the MachV crew :p because I will be at summit point on June 10th.. It's just too tiring to have back to back weekends and have a total of over 4000 miles on the odometer..

Keefe

Keefe

June 10th is my FATT day, I will show up for the MachV dyno day and meet up with you guys on the 11th. I will have to check out early (probably around 5ish) to get home, it's my sister's birthday so I have dinner plans for that.

Keefe

Keefe

I can't make it unfortunately. I am halfway through laying marble tile in my entry hall, and halfway through changing my valve stem seals and valve spring retainers on my other car (ahhh...titanium valve spring retainers). So I need to finish up the other half of my projects next weekend. Hope you guys have a good time.

I was thinking we could take Rt. 211 up to Luray and then either head up to Front Royal, or go over to Rt 11 to Edinburg Gap, then up Ft Valley Rd to 55. All paved.

well, sorry to say I hAven't sorted out the CEL yet so i will probably have to skip this unless I can figure it out tomorrow morning. don't want to drive with the CEL on anymore than I have to.
getting out of the legacy game :cool:

Archived