LegacyGT.com

Cat back or just the cans

Yea too late now haha...Im looking at the magnaflow cans right now, but there are about 70+ options to chose from. What are good ones to pick? I wish they had sound clips, plus what inlet/outlet sizes should I chose?

Too many questions I bet. Sorry everybody, hard to search for everything you need to know before a purchase. But thanks for all the help, I havnt had a car before this one that was worth modding. Before this I had a 2004 ford focus (POS) haha

I dont know of any N/A members using Magnaflow universals, but the Magnaflows themselves should all sound about the same since the muffler section is identical, only the tip designs are different.

The link I gave you has the same 2.25" inlet size across the board, which works fine with our cars. Outlet size just depends on the tip design, that's your preference.

Yea too late now haha...Im looking at the magnaflow cans right now, but there are about 70+ options to chose from. What are good ones to pick? I wish they had sound clips, plus what inlet/outlet sizes should I chose?

Too many questions I bet. Sorry everybody, hard to search for everything you need to know before a purchase. But thanks for all the help, I havnt had a car before this one that was worth modding. Before this I had a 2004 ford focus (POS) haha

Dont go with Magna Flow cans! they are straight through (most of them). You will get rasp up top. Look for a chambered muffler those type mufflers don't sound bad on turbo cars because they have a turbo :)

I would say try thrush Welded Performance muffler (that is what they are called) or FlowMaster 60 series or a chambered MagnaFlow option.

Archived