LegacyGT.com

Suicide

XLeezardx

Killing myself tommorrow with a shot to the head. good bye everyone

I hope thats a joke. If so, thats not even funny Lee. Not f--king funny at all!!!

If not - WTF is going on? I know the holidays can bring out a lot of depression in people but seriously - you are a valued member of more than one community.

EDIT: Give me a call Lee.

(and to anyone who does not take something like this at least somewhat seriously, I've personally buried 3 people to suicide.)

Real name is Lee Phan (thats what LP stands for). I am a sushi chef at a restaurant called Kenichi in Dallas (I used to be a line cook in the kitchen). LP signature dishes are my own creations that I will not pass out recipes for. Most of these dishes I cook are done in my personal home kitchen. If you would like for me to personally cook you up a dish like this, we would have to schedule a time for you to come into the restaurant.

Does anyone know Lee for have an idea on how to contact him other than email - we can't take this as a joke.

It should not be taken as a joke.

EDIT: Here is the restaurant info...

2400 Victory Park Lane

Dallas, TX 75219

(214) 871-8883

Tide maybe we can contact one of our Dallas members to hunt him down???

hit up losangelesgt from his post it seems as if he may have his number?

He has MY number, I don't have his.:spin:

Why wait until tomorrow? You just looking for attention? Killing yourself is the coward's way out of dealing with your problems.

You enjoy kicking people in the face when they are down do you? Attention when someone is feeling beat and broken is totally unreasonable to ask for isn't it? :iam: This thread is the wrong place for "internet justice". With 10k posts I would think you realize that suicide is not a joke. Happy holidays.

You enjoy kicking people in the face when they are down do you? :iam:

This thread is the wrong place for "internet justice". With 10k posts I would think you realize that suicide is not a joke.

Who said I thought it was a joke? While I hope he doesn't kill himself since in most cases it would be a waste of a life, a burden on his family, and very selfish, ultimately what he chooses to do with himself is his decision.

I don't see why someone would post a day in advance their intentions unless they were looking for attention or sympathy. I guess I have sympathy for him, for what I don't know, but there you go.

If he's really serious then his decision is already made.

something like that, but you have to disembowel yourself.

Only the Japanese Bushido code called for Sepuku. Then only for really disgraceful things like losing a battle, or failing to keep your feudal lord alive etc. Not losing your girlfriend, or having trouble at work.

Life's problems get better with time and effort to fix them or move on. Offing one's self is the chicken-shit's way out of dealing with problems. I suppose if I were terminally ill, I might do my family a financial favor and end it rather than squandering huge sums of money and emotional distress fighting a losing battle with an incurable disease. Other than that, I can't see any valid reason to kill myself.

Hey guys....I did a google search: "lee phan kenichi, dallas texas" and came up with this that was posted today at 6:05 AM: http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/5641353/Re_IMPORTANT_Anyone_here_know_

apparently a drunk post??

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived