LegacyGT.com

So Cal Legacy GT dealer recommendations?

Longitude

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See Desiree (the owner) or Jeremy (her son) at Irvine Subaru for great deals. Ordered mine from them in November and picked it up in January for dealer invoice - dealer holdback. Right now it's dealer invoice - dealer holdback - $1500 incentive cash so do the deal soon if you want to get in on it. I think the only proviso is that it has to be from dealer stock so keep that in mind.

Norm Reeves in Temecula and Thousand Oaks Subaru do similar deals but if you see Irvine last, you'll get the best deal, guaranteed. Nobody does the volume that Irvine does so they really work with you to make it a hassle-free great buying experience. And, they do free oil changes for life too.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Thousand Oaks, no doubt about it.

Bought my car, absolutely no hassle from Zeb @ Thousand Oaks.

Best dealership experience I've ever had when buying a new car.

I would not recommend visiting Irvine Subaru at all costs however.

illt3ck, care to explain? I think when dealing with the owner Desiree or her son Jeremy, you will not get a bad experience. When I visited the dealership, a fellow named Tom Fukanaga was my salesperson and he treated my dad and I well.

It'd be good to have a heads up for those of us who want to know what to watch out for. :)

-Ben

-ben

illt3ck, care to explain? I think when dealing with the owner Desiree or her son Jeremy, you will not get a bad experience. When I visited the dealership, a fellow named Tom Fukanaga was my salesperson and he treated my dad and I well.

It'd be good to have a heads up for those of us who want to know what to watch out for. :)

-Ben

It's getting late here, but when I get to work tomorrow I will make sure to detail in full my horrid experience with Irvine Subaru.

I'll save the trouble for you. I remember you had a post from a while ago: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8810.

I think many of the good ratings from Irvine Subaru are from experiences the owner Desiree and her son Jeremy.

Anyways, maybe I'm just trying to suck up for Irvine Subaru. Every dealership has its good and bad experiences. All three dealerships mentioned above are still highly rated, though. For Thousand Oaks Subaru, speak to Reza, for Irvine Subaru, speak to Desiree or Jeremy, for Norm Reeves Subaru, I have no idea who to speak to :).

-ben

For Thousand Oaks Subaru, speak to Reza,

Reza works for Santa Monica Subaru, not TO. I've had a positive experience at TO buying my fiancee Mazda6, and I'll also toss in San Bernadino Subaru as a good dealer. Got my LGT there for as good a deal as anyone got when I was buying. An outstanding buying experience. Talk to Carl Huston there.

Second Irvine Subaru. 2005 LGT 5EAT - loaded $28,500 - no down. I worked with Jeremy and got the car tinted before I picked it up. Also, got free oil changes for life of the car. Fun people too!

I also got mine at Irvine. Right around $25K for a non-Ltd with lots of add-ons. I worked with Desiree vai email and over the phone and she offered the best deal with no BS. The guys over at Bob Baker in Carlsbad came really close in price though and seemed just a tad bit more friendly.

Desiree was nice, but came across as always being very busy and not overly concerned whether or not I bought from them. Almost like they were doing me a favor, making it clear that they weren't making any money on the sale. I like the "no-hassle" method of dealing, but I also like to be given the impression my particular deal is their top priority and not just another step towards meeting their sales goal.

In comparison though, this purchase was a dream compared to our experience with Saturn a few years back. And they're supposed to be know for their customer service. I guess overall negotiating the sale of a car is not fun for me, Irvine made it relatively painless and left me confident that I got a great price.

See Desiree (the owner) or Jeremy (her son) at Irvine Subaru for great deals. I can second this.

Actually - negotiated and sealed the deal in 3 emails.

Got the price I wanted, the rate I wanted, and got to look at the Finance Managers breasts.

What more can you ask for???:D

I have not had any after sales service issues with them, but looking forward to my first free oil change.

Since my grievances with Irvine have been adequately described I will concentrate more on how great of an experience I had at Thousand Oaks.

I worked directly with John & Zeb in their internet sales department and within a couple e-mails and 30 minutes at the dealership I was driving away in the exact car I wanted at the best price in Southern California. They also gave me the most for my trade in as well.

:) Thousand Oaks is great!

Thanks for the reply Oscar. Russel is a good friend of mine. He was my counter part in Internet/fleet sales @ T.O and N.R

I am with Santa Monica Subaru and I Guarantee the best pricing in California.

:D :D :D

Let me know, if you need any deal beaten out there and I'll be more than happy to do it.

Take good care and happy selling.

Reza Laleh

:cool:

Archived