LegacyGT.com

So Cal Legacy GT dealer recommendations?

Longitude

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the reply Oscar. Russel is a good friend of mine. He was my counter part in Internet/fleet sales @ T.O and N.R

I am with Santa Monica Subaru and I Guarantee the best pricing in California.

:D :D :D

Let me know, if you need any deal beaten out there and I'll be more than happy to do it.

Take good care and happy selling.

Reza Laleh

:cool:

^^^ this guy is great :) ...I'm pretty picky about the details when I was buying my car and I felt bad asking for so much stuff and insisted on getting all of it :redface:. And Reza was able to pull through and get me what I wanted :D . The best part...he kept that awesome service even AFTER I got the car....customer service WAS and STILL is #1....thanks man!

In Taiwan now...:spin:

If you buy from Irvine, don't let the finance manager's breasts convince you to buy any of the extra crap like undercoating, extended warranty, etc.

:D I am gonna have to buy a car from these guys to just check her out.:rolleyes:

Better yet, If anyone else in the forum does, take a photo and let the rest of us drool. :eek:

Hahahaha

:D I am gonna have to buy a car from these guys to just check her out.:rolleyes:

Better yet, If anyone else in the forum does, take a photo and let the rest of us drool. :eek:

Hahahaha

haha..the finance manager was Carlos....C A R L O S...a dude!:lol: haha...well..at least he was that when I went there before buying from you!! haha:D (you sounded cooler, so I decided to buy from you! :D , na..your deal was really good, I called about 4 dealers and yours was far better than any of them :) :) :)

about irvine's free oil changes for life... when i bought my lgt from there, desiree had told me we would get free oil changes for life but when i called the service department they said they'd never heard of it. jerking me around?

i didn't sweat it too much, cuz i wanted to put in synth anyway, but maybe ill buy the synth and have them change it since i wont have to buy a crush washer/filter? have you guys actually got the oil changed for free more than once?

^^^isn't that just messed up....especially when you buy a car from them and drive a long long way to get very basic service like an oil change (and WITH APPOINTMENT)...:mad:

It's not really the $$ (IMO), the principle is what's most valuable to me...rant done :D

about irvine's free oil changes for life... when i bought my lgt from there, desiree had told me we would get free oil changes for life but when i called the service department they said they'd never heard of it. jerking me around?

i didn't sweat it too much, cuz i wanted to put in synth anyway, but maybe ill buy the synth and have them change it since i wont have to buy a crush washer/filter? have you guys actually got the oil changed for free more than once?

Interesting, I was also told I'd get free lifetime oil changes from them and thought it odd when I received a coupon for my first oil change. Why send a coupon if they're free anyway? I live down in San Diego so it doesn't make sense for me to drive up there for an oil change anyway, I just went to Carlsbad today. Let me know if you find out though, I'd like to know whether or not they were blowing smoke up my butt, or if I really can get a free oil change if I'm in the area.

Hm, weird.

http://www.irvine.subaru.com/en_US/AdWizardAd.jsp?pageName=AdWizardAd_1&pageType=AdWizardAd&page_type_layout=AdWizardAd_subaru&siteId=578b728000f3100487c3080020f03012&version=live&adId=2384884&pc=510&adName=Irvine%20Subaru%20All%20New%20Models%202004%20&%202005

That link above states that for all new 2004 and 2005 vehicles,

Lifetime Lube & Oil Program Included with Every New Subaru Instock

http://images.cobaltgroup.com/wizards99/templates/images/20010808/blackbullet.gif

Every 7,500 Miles Lube Maintance will include Lube, Oil, Filter, & Car Wash compliments of Frank's Irvine Subaru.

You do pay tax on the oil change but that's it.

SBT

-ben

I'll recommend Lancaster Auto Group. I picked up mine there Sunday. They've only got one salesman for Subaru and he's pretty knowledgeable. Knew a thing or two about Hondas as well so that works. The finance guy was also very agreeable. If it wasn't so damned far I'd probably go there for any service I might need since I understand they have a good Suby mechanic there as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Nut's right. Picker out at Lancaster Auto Group treated me pretty well. I think it helped that my Regal Blue LGT had been sitting in the back of the lot for a while. They don't sell many Legacies up there, so when you show real interest they work pretty hard. To bad they're in the middle of the freakin' desert.

Took my LGT into Irvine Subaru for the first free oil change at 3100 miles.

Set up an appointment.

The day came, took them an hour.

Car got washed.

I paid nothing. No tax, nothing.

Listed as Customer requested service.

So far so good.

Irvine's been cool to me as well. Had a couple of minor issues with the car; they ordered the parts, gave me a new Outback loaner, fixed me up with the oil change.

It's a pain for me to get down there (~60 miles) but a Sat. morning service call isn't the end of the world if the car is done in a couple of hours.

I liked dealing with the sales staff at Santa Monica Subaru but their service is a whole 'nother ball of wax :(

i third mr reza at santa monica subaru internet sales, dunno about the service, but defintely hes the man for sales!

If you are ready to buy a car...definitely give Reza at Santa Monica Subaru a call...he's on your side when trying to get a deal....also

the SERVICE dept was pretty good, they took care of me...got me in an out in about an hour for the oil change....and nice guys to talk to there....

two thumbs up for Santa Monica's Sales----REZA...and serivce dept! :D

• 2 months later...

Bump for Reza at Santa Monica Subaru...he goes out of his way to help his customers...even MONTHS after you buy the car! (called me many times to make sure I'm enjoying my car and that everything is alright :) )

I REALLY value customer service (even more than the low price), especially the awesome service AFTER the sale...thumbs up for Reza...again..thanks man!

• 3 months later...

Hi all. Reviving the thread.

Sounds like Reza at Santa Monica is the majority fave. Are the Irvine guys not as competitive as SM and Norm Reeves with pricing? Irvine Subaru is best for me driving distance wise, but if there are better offers aways, I may consider a trip in the near future.

I think the best way is to give them all a call and whoever that will give you the best price with a good interest rate go with them. IMO SMS will beat everybody's quote. Reza is a member of this board that's why he can give you the best price out there his SN is rezalaleh.

+1 for Reza at Santa Monica Subaru (again :D)

He's really easy to talk to...and ya..he's on this forum to so you can be sure he's dedicated to cars like all of us...

I'd say to at least give him a call right before you sign some other dealer's papers.... and you never know :)

all i can tell you is don't go to World Imports in Ontario. my deal sucked, but that was my fault for not doing more research. of course i found this site right after i bought...

however, the afterpurchase service is ridiculous. once i resolve my issues with them, i'll post the details here but let's just say for now there is no way in hell i'd ever recommend anyone buy from them. their management is so short sighted that they are quibbling with me over nickels and dimes while i'm gonna direct my buddy who wants an STI to Irvine or Santa Monica.

Talk directly to Desiree at Irvine for the win. (800) 970-5755. Getting ready to go buy my second car (new) in one year from her. Wouldn't talk to anyone else. She's the number one Subaru dealer in the country for a reason, Volume. And that means she can and will work THE deal for you.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived