LegacyGT.com

500 to spend........what should I buy?

$500 worth of decals!

Caliper Decals,SymmetricalAWD decals, SPT decals, Pigmanta decals, Subaru World Rally team decals, Subaru Stars Decals, Subaru decals, Legacy Decals, Hello Kitty decals, <3 my dog decals, Turbo inside decals, COBB decals, AC DElco Decals, Bridgestone Decals, Clutch decals, Kenwood decals, My other car is "x" decal, I rather be fishing decal, Life is Short don't be a dick decal, I Wish You Were Beer decal, The Closer you get the slower I go decal, illest decal, Dirty Girl Decal, Sexy girl decal, scoobie for boobies decal, You Can't fix stupid decal, Ain't Skeered decal, Supercharged Decal, Calvin Peeing Decal, ...

That is about one fiddy right there, help yourself and add some more.

X

---

When you are a member of a forum for more than a month, it can become tiresome to see the same topics posted all the time. Plenty of current and great info in search. People get frustrated with other peoples laziness and that's when the snarkyness can come out.

I see both sides of the coin.

I don't post enough here to see it as a nuisance, but post in other forums which it does.

That said, what exactly can the OP "search" in terms of satisfying his question/request?

If he were to type in, "$500 to spend what mods should I do?" he'd be spending over a week searching the search results for answers having to sift through results that have nothing to do with his question.

I condone posting new threads asking for old answers. I do the same sometimes. Simply put, it's just easier knowing there will be willing repliers.

Just my $0.02

$500 worth of decals!

Caliper Decals,SymmetricalAWD decals, SPT decals, Pigmanta decals, Subaru World Rally team decals, Subaru Stars Decals, Subaru decals, Legacy Decals, Hello Kitty decals, <3 my dog decals, Turbo inside decals, COBB decals, AC DElco Decals, Bridgestone Decals, Clutch decals, Kenwood decals, My other car is "x" decal, I rather be fishing decal, Life is Short don't be a dick decal, I Wish You Were Beer decal, The Closer you get the slower I go decal, illest decal, Dirty Girl Decal, Sexy girl decal, scoobie for boobies decal, You Can't fix stupid decal, Ain't Skeered decal, Supercharged Decal, Calvin Peeing Decal, ...

That is about one fiddy right there, help yourself and add some more.

X

You forgot the "shocker"

Anyways, thanks for the help. I would like to point out that I have been around car forums for 12+ years. Yes I have repeated questions before and yes I have replied and helped those who have done the same. I felt the question was specific given the outlines. I would have never thought sways. Each car is different and I want to make the correct choice as I'm not very familiar with the car. But I see how asking questions here are taken.

To those who had the oh so intelligent answers please attempt to find a semi current discussion on this topic. When you post it here I will bow down....to your forum greatness.

I thought the Honda community was touchy.....

[

Anyways, thanks for the help. I would like to point out that I have been around car forums for 12+ years. Yes I have repeated questions before and yes I have replied and helped those who have done the same. I felt the question was specific given the outlines. I would have never thought sways. Each car is different and I want to make the correct choice as I'm not very familiar with the car. But I see how asking questions here are taken.

To those who had the oh so intelligent answers please attempt to find a semi current discussion on this topic. When you post it here I will bow down....to your forum greatness.

I thought the Honda community was touchy.....

[

Thanks Couch, now wasnt that easy.....or I could have found it if I realized there was more then just the 04-09 section....sarcasm. I guess the thing is it is hard to determine what fits in the budget and everyones fresh opinions can help to make decisions. My car is a GT and you are right I didnt mention it. So it looks like the RSB is winning out, maybe I should have taken every modification online and made it into a poll....that would be about as helpful as asking this question.

So once again thanks for the advice, my short life here has been filled with WTB threads and this.....good start.

[

^ LCA bushings are a good thought actually, are your stock ones still pretty good at 60k? i might think they would be a bit worn by now, wouldn't hurt to swap them to a poly pair

i think a rear sway + mounts would be nice.....but if he's just using it as a daily driver.....i donno, do you really need the added benefit of that rsb while you're sitting in traffic on your morning commute traveling in a straight line at 20mph

otherwise tires would be my pick too

The Honda community IS touchy but try a Mustang or Corvette forum if you want touchy :lol: Turbo or non, 4th Gen LGT come badly underswayed from the factory. Forum member's wives have stated "The car feels safer, more stable and it is easier to drive in a turn" after a simple F&R swaybar upgrade. If even the wives like it, its a solid upgrade. If you are not hot to upgrade anything else, consider endlinks. Infamousperformance.net is having an insane sale.

+1 for $500 worth of stickers, don't forget that frigin "wag more, bark less" one too...

but um yeah, front and rear sways makes an unbelievable difference, all around makes the car handle and ride much more the part of a GT. The rallitek front and rear kit is def a great deal, I highly suggest, this is my second LGT I have the RT bars on.

Archived