LegacyGT.com

07-09' lgt

sk_leb

Hey guys -

I'm over in Billerica, MA (just moved here) and I am in the market for a 07-09' LGT, 5MT. I'm looking for something less than $20k - and decently low miles. I look every day and I have called 4-5 dealers but if anyone hears or sees anything feel free to give me a shout, it would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks.

Yeah I'm over off of Route 4 near the Bedford line. You probably work over by me.

Yes that's the picture - now that I look at it I can still see the factory sticker on the airbag :)

I would really like to purchase my car soon but I know they're not easily found. If I wait and be patient I can hopefully find the perfect one.

Yes - it's just simply about price/mileage. I want the nicest one I can get and wouldn't mind paying up to $20k. I can't really afford to go over that.

I don't know too much about the specifics of each year yet.

I have seen one or two for less than $20k but they've been 5EAT's. I'm looking for a manual. Do you think I'd be able to get a 08'MY for less than 20k?

Here is an amazing '07 Spec.B for a hair over your price range. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-mo-2007-legacy-gt-spec-b-21-250-obo-148155.html?p=3173093#post3173093

I cannot stress strongly enough how good of a deal it would be. I literally just paid off my car and am considering buying that spec.b as a second vehicle. 6MT + Torsen RLSD, Bilsteins and Cobb springs, aluminum suspension components, Cobb sways, wheels, blue alcantara inserts, navigation. :wub:

Archived