LegacyGT.com

LGT.com loading like molasses

mattg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was still very choppy this morning at work.

At home tonight it is still much slower than usual, but not near as terrible as it's been since last Friday.

It's been too frustrating to use for long the past week, but it's given me a chance to do more productive things though.

I hope the site gets back to usual soon. :wub:

Was still very choppy this morning at work.

At home tonight it is still much slower than usual, but not near as terrible as it's been since last Friday.

It's been too frustrating to use for long the past week, but it's given me a chance to do more productive things though.

I hope the site gets back to usual soon. :wub:

Spoke too soon, back to horrendous again. :mad:

Crazy slow or not loading at all W/R, intermittently slow today. Main issue today is pages will partially load and then hang. The full top half and a few posts will load, but the bottom half of the page sometimes isn't loading. I'll drag the scroll bar all the way down, and it only scrolls half way down the page. It still says it is loading, but it has been doing that for over 5 minutes. I'm using Chrome on Win7 Starter and thread is http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/gi-lgt-road-course-hpde-meet-149885.html?t=149885

Took me quite a few min and reloads just to post this. At least it's not just me, I suppose...

Peaty,

2019 Imp Sport 5 Dr (Mine) 2013 Outback Premium (Wife's)

2010 Legacy 3.6R (Son), 2001 Forester S (other son)

1999 Miata (my summer ride)

Archived