LegacyGT.com

Lights

Alright still pretty new to Subaru so got a couple of questions for ya.

1. Alright my side markers are really fogged up and what not. Where can I get new ones? I searched some oem part sites like subaruparts.com and couldn't find any. Maybe I am looking under the wrong tab... suggestions?

2. I have a 99 2.5 GT so I have a wing with a 3rd brake light mounted on it and its cracked open. Still works just broken. I have found that part quoted by a dealership at like $250+ for the part?! So any suggestions here?

Thanks for the help. I searched around a bit on the forum but nothing popped up right away. If there is a thread feel free to just point me to it.

Ah too bad... What about this? http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search/?N=0&Nr=AND%28wpn_tl_name:Headlights+%26+Lighting,wpn_cat_name:Turn+Signals\%2C+Side+Markers+%26+Other+Lights,wpn_scat_name:Side+Markers+%26+Components%29

Ordering this like this has worked for me in the past. Surprisingly a lot of the parts from them for some of my other cars fit perfectly. But sometimes its garbage. Any thoughts?

Really?! well thats interesting. Maybe I will just take them off. To be honest im not sure if they light up or just reflect light. I haven had the car but a couple of weeks and most of that it spent in the shop getting fixed up. Perhaps I will just take them off... well I will post an actual picture of the car tomorrow and im sure you will be able to tell for sure then.

Alright picture taken outside, in the dark, under weird parkinglot lighting, by a cellphone, of a dirty car so... here you go lol.

Also a little background on the car. My friend works at my local subaru dealer and owns 4 subies himself. He recommened the car to me. 1999 Legacy GT limitied. Has 130K miles. 5 speed. Interior is in perfect condition. Outside has a few scratches on the front and rear bumper but no dents or dings. Has some weird markers on the fenders as you can see. But anyway love it so far and picked it up for $3600

1112002152.thumb.jpg.bcf1148f1b230d603af70ba5efb4a44f.jpg

• 2 months later...
So does anybody have this thing on there legacy? I was messing with one of them and it came off while I was driving. Looks like there is a hold underneath it. Im thinking im gonna just take them off. They are annoying the $hit out of me.

Archived