LegacyGT.com

Hey everyone, I'm new to forums and new to the Subie Legacy. I have a 95 Legacy BD LSi. It's has 205xxx miles on it and I am not giving it up. My problem is that the previous owner badly damaged both side skirts the length of the car. I can't weld nor can I afford to have it done. My question is can I bolt on a set of GT sides and does anyone know where I can find some?

• 3 weeks later...
Funny story guys... I never saw another white Leggy sedan in my area until two days ago. It wasn't in perfect condition and it was an L. I wanted to stop and talk to him but I was late for work. He had a JDM bumper and the body wasn't as beat up as mine. I had to smile when I saw it. Anyway I'll search for some 3rd gen sides.

• I Donated
Junkyard is almost out of the question. I have NEVER seen a LGT in a junkyard. They are all usually outbacks. I've seen one or two first gen sedans in a junkyard in Austin, TX when I lived out there, but they have already been stripped by me lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived