LegacyGT.com

2.5 NA suspension upgrades

This thread has been very helpful!

I'm very keen on grabbing a rear sway bar, endlinks and some mounts. Paul, is it worth buying from you guys and getting it shipped to Australia or do you think it'd be cheaper sourcing it from around here?

If it is, when do you think your next order will be in for rear bars?

This thread has been very helpful!

I'm very keen on grabbing a rear sway bar, endlinks and some mounts. Paul, is it worth buying from you guys and getting it shipped to Australia or do you think it'd be cheaper sourcing it from around here?

If it is, when do you think your next order will be in for rear bars?

I'd definitely get it from our Melbourne office - shipping from the states is expensive on anything that cannot fit in a small box, and a swaybar takes a very large box.

Regards,

Paul Hansen

http://www.avoturboworld.com

We're Australian in origin! 38+ years and going for the mother ship - http://www.avoturbo.com.

cliff notes history: The Wilson's started into the performance world building race engines, mainly Fords. They started turbocharging Ford inline sixes to challenge to the dominance of the Chevy V8's. Worked tremendously, and Terry's Turbo World was born. Several years later they bought out a company called Advanced Vehicle Operations that they had been building cars for. Thus the current AVO Turboworld.

Regards,

Paul Hansen

http://www.avoturboworld.com

So many choices i don't know what to purchase. My '09 SE suspension is all stock and would like to upgrade the wheels, springs, front and rear sway bars, and front and rear endlinks in the spring. Rear mounts will be added as well.

Springs and sway bars will be replaced with Rallitek.

Wheels will be some sort of Rotas.

I am stuck on what endlinks to purchase for a daily driver.

Does the 2.5i and turbo legacy use the same endlinks? A lot of sites only have GT as a category and not 2.5i.

• 3 months later...
Do you find there's much of a trade-off in terms of ride comfort with the coilovers? I'm considering more suspension upgrades but don't want to sacrifice too much ride comfort as it is just a DD.

Do you find there's much of a trade-off in terms of ride comfort with the coilovers? I'm considering more suspension upgrades but don't want to sacrifice too much ride comfort as it is just a DD.

in my opinion it's easier to just get a coilover setup, it's more plug and play without having to study all the different spring rates to guess if it will even be a good match for the strut you want to pair it with. and you don't have to worry about saggy rears etc etc. if you get a coilover with adjustable dampening and set it to the softest it's pretty decent, or if you get a more streetable coilover it's generally ok too.

Archived