LegacyGT.com

GI: UT: AVO, Cobb, Invidia, OEM

Hops

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Can't find anything on the K2s... Found one car with them and there aren't any good pics. So that means I'd probably have to spend $2k for that cat-back imported from Japan. I'm good. The Stromungs being made are going to be very rare; probably only 20 sets will be made.

The k2 would be really nice but it is like two grand and a long wait from Japan. If this stromung exhaust will tuck up three more inches it will be a decent exhaust but how it looks in that thread disentangle impress me yet

You obviously did not read the thread. :rolleyes:

They are making a short run of improved Stromungs... They will fit this time. None of the final production pics are up yet.

Found the K2 stuff on JapanParts... $3k plus shipping for the whole setup! And I'm not into the blue tips, either.

I've had a few PMs for parts lately... I'm still putting my projects together, so these are not quite ready to come off the car. All my parts are ordered, I'm just waiting on production of my turbo and FMICs to be complete. Will probably begin disassembly in about a month. Like I said, locals have dibs, unless you are willing to offer more $! :)

I'll also have gauges for sale... APC boost and oil pressure (came with my car). I'll include all wiring, hoses, and cubby pod face plate with these for about $100.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived