LegacyGT.com

Legacy Meet- DFW

grimlin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No sir...after spending an arm and a leg(still owe money on) for a built long block, I'm never getting rid of this car by choice. My buddy Matt has a 30R STi that he wanted Keith to fix/retune so hes going with me when my car gets retuned. Although we have joked around about swapping cars...

I have a vf39. Keith did some logging stuff on the dyno so the 325@2683 that my readout says is probably(almost surely) from an earlier log in fourth gear, the graph shows 325@ ~4000. Not too great but considering, I don't have a 3" dp and I still have stock mufflers, its awesome.

I lived up there most of my life and MSP can get dug out pretty quick so it's really only a matter of making up for the canceled flights. Looks like a fun snowstorm up there, though.

Guess we're calling off the meeting for today and look to next month?

My friends in the cities tell me 23"+ on the ground and adding a couple inches each week......i kinda miss the empty parking lots to drift in :mad:

subscribe to this thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd really like to get a meet together sometime soon, but to be honest, I really don't have the time to try to organize one. If you guys just tell me when and where I'll be there.

~Mary

In other news, I may or may not be very close to putting some cams in my legacy in the next week or so. We'll see...

I live about an hour away from C&C and I have to be here to open the shop no later than 10am, so I usually don't get out that way. But if you guys see a red 08 STi with the awdtuning banner on it, be sure to stop by and say hello. That's Victor, our parts guy. He's pretty cool

Archived