LegacyGT.com

weapon r intake?

Unequal sounds the best! If I were you I would just get a k&n panel filter, remove the silencer in the fender and get the intake piping off a 95 legacy. Those don't have the big box conected to the throttle body. It's cheaper than getting a whole cold air kit. And you'll get the same effect. Not much power but. It will sound good.

and whats up with these "electronic superchargers" my friend suggested one but they seem like a scam

Try a leaf blower instead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyR0U_fYtwY]YouTube - leaf blower bolt on turbo[/ame]

453747.png

If I were you I would just get a k&n

panel filter, remove the silencer in the fender and get the intake piping off

a 95 legacy. Those don't have the big box conected to the throttle

body.

Could you do a short write-up on this? having a shiny intake looks cool and all. **** that, i don't want all that flash under my hood. I think it would be cool to fab a CAI/SRI out of stock suby parts.

Could you do a short write-up on this? having a shiny intake looks cool and all. **** that, i don't want all that flash under my hood. I think it would be cool to fab a CAI/SRI out of stock suby parts.

remove all bolts holding the air intake 2 the car from the air filter box forward

jack up passenger side front tire

take plastic lock retainers off and pull back plastic shield until u can get the snorkus (big black box) out then just pull it out put the plastic back and put the plastic push pins back in. u can take the tire off if you want.

Archived