LegacyGT.com

IAG Open House Today

thebootyhouse

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is pure posting perfection! Hands down!

I was obviously refering to a nice carshow with models like NOPI used to be... But your interpretation to my request was..... inventive.

I was actually wishing we could get another meet like NOPI to happen. The fun... The alcohol... The Women.... The cars... The racing... I MISS IT ALL

He was minority ownership. Meaning he only had so much power.

"Rich and JJ were both part of EIP"; Get your names straight. Rich was the owner of EIP. Rick @ IAG is totally different person.

No one is saying that JJ didn't work at EIP. He says it himself. But IAG is a totally different company and go over to nasioc and read the vendor review thread. You'll see the customers do not have any of the problems the EIP had.

What is the point of beating this horse still? It's been 4 years since EIP closed the doors. Obviously IAG has a great rep and has a great customer base. So just bringing EIP up is pointless.

Unless you have other agenda.

Did you even read the the thread? Or did you just come in here, guns a blazing?

I never once confused my names. And I wasn't bad mouthing IAG at all. I was at there meet and have spent quite a few dollars there.

I was nearly stating that JJ was also an owner of EIP tuning. And that IAG is in fact in the same building as EIP. So before you come in here guns blazing like you know everything, I would suggest you take a look, read the thread and step down off your high horse.

Now wheres the rest of the pics?

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Hey Scott, you missed the good stuff when you left. That burgundy impreza got a 3.3. It was SIIICCKKKK!!!

I also got a ride in the yellow impreza bug eye. He was having some issues on the last turn before the exit. His car pushed too much when he approached the turn. Both Andrew and he (I can't remember his name!!) had the same issue. I was reminded from my earlier days when learning the STI that when the car pushes, TAP the brakes so the fronts grab, then punch it out of the turn (think left foot braking). Sure enough, worked like a charm. Went from 4.4, to 4.3, to 4.0. If we did another run, he would have gotten a 3.8 (since the tires were nice and warm). But we reached our three runs. :(

I will be stopping by Andrewtech quite a bit. Andrew is a damn awesome dude and someone I will be doing business with as well. I am not a fan of the slammed look. But he did speak highly of their camber plates, bolts, and sways. When the GTWORX shocks come out, Myles and I will be talking. :lol: But I will need to look at another set of springs, maybe take his advice and go with Swifts. I am just scared of making the car slammed.

When can I get a ride in that wagon?? It looks like it would be a killer ride!

Sounds like I missed out. I would have loved to take a ride in any of those cars, but that bug eye was so sexy! He mentioned the swifts or the Eibachs. Do a little research of your own before you commit. Slammed is good in my mind. The lower the better. You can get a ride the next time we meet up.

Archived