LegacyGT.com

IAG Open House Today

thebootyhouse

Damn...looked like a good event. Just couldn't get my errands done in time to make the drive. Some nice looking rides. These images kinda make me sway a little back toward liking Subaru in my love/hate relationship with the brand and my car.

Was a good time. Hopefully we can catch up at another meet soon. I know what you mean about the love/hate thing. I'm just going keep on modding I've decided.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah Scott has a bad ass wagon for sure!! I liked the child seats he has! :lol: Priceless!!

Thanks Harry. :lol:

Also where are the nice shots of yoru wagon> I see it in one group shot. Wheels still look Good BTW.

For some reason, I don't take many shots of my own car. I don't feel like it's where I want it to be yet, so I'd rather look at others for ideas.

A couple of shots from the Auto X that AndrewTech sponsored at the Harry Grove Stadium on Sunday. I didn't stay for the entire time and slacked on pics since I was BSing w/ Andrew, Harry and Rahman. Check out the burgundy beast Impreza! He was consistantly running 3.8's. I want to drive that thing!

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss133/skilgore/IAG%20Performance%20Open%20House%2010-30-10/DSC08825.jpg

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss133/skilgore/IAG%20Performance%20Open%20House%2010-30-10/DSC08824.jpg

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss133/skilgore/IAG%20Performance%20Open%20House%2010-30-10/DSC08823.jpg

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss133/skilgore/IAG%20Performance%20Open%20House%2010-30-10/DSC08826.jpg

Is your car the lowered black car with the fancy lip?

Rudy

Thats mine! I've spoken with you before at Agile. I used to have a blue RS coupe. I'm a member of BASC with the same screen name.

The building was eip, when eip went under iag bought the building. Ive been going to iag since 2006.

I think this is still under the same ownership as EIP. When there clientel with EIP fell through there cracks, they switched to Subarus. Theres still quite a few VW's left under the covers in the back of the lot.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

I think this is still under the same ownership as EIP. When there clientel with EIP fell through there cracks, they switched to Subarus. Theres still quite a few VW's left under the covers in the back of the lot.

No...

Here is a quote from JJ on 10/01/2007

Well, let me first preface this post by saying, there is much more to the story than I can tell or talk about right now. In addition, you will get only factual information from me. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am about as straight of a shooter as they come. Sometimes that gets me in trouble or rubs people the wrong way. I call it as I see it.

First of all, EIP is not working on or switching to the Subaru market. They never have nor ever will work on Subaru’s (with the exception of one GC RS project done 4+ years ago). In fact, EIP will not be working on any cars. EIP will be concentrating on filling the existing orders, dealing with open store credits, and any other customer service problems. EIP is not taking on any new work or selling anything other than what is in stock simply to reduce inventory in preparation to close it’s doors.

IAG is NOT a continuation of EIP or affiliated at all. IAG (Integrity Auto Group) has been in business since February 2004. We have been primarily selling quality pre-owned Subaru’s. IAG has had its own staff and has been running independently from EIP. The only common staff to date is myself. Again, IAG is NOT a renamed EIP. Many questions and request for new products have come with selling Subaru’s that we don’t want to ignore. In an effort to not step on EIP’s toes, we (IAG) have stayed away from selling new parts until now.

My role in EIP is simple. I am a MINORITY stock holder in EIP. This is the part where I have to be delicate because of pending issues between my partner in EIP and I. I was not the decision maker at EIP nor did I have any control over the day to day operations. I did not deal with customer service nor did I make any decisions when it came to how customers were handled. My partner and I had and still have a very different opinion on how business should be run. Anyone who knows me or has done any business with me will understand exactly what I am talking about. For more reasons than one I started a ball rolling in March of this year that ultimately means that EIP will be closing. I have chosen to take it upon my self to solely deal with the winding down of EIP. I have put my self in the line of fire to deal with many neglected customers and open issues. The easy thing to do would have been to simply close EIP months ago….. But that would not be the “right” thing to do. There are three reasons EIP has been open for the last 90 days. First and foremost is simply to take care of the customers with existing orders. Second is to deal with open customer service issues. Finally is to reduce the inventory so there is less that my partner and I have to deal with. There is a whole lot more to the story that I can’t talk about. If anyone is aware of any current open issues with EIP, please let me know and I will do my best to handle it.

To get back to IAG…..

We in the past have “sub-leased” space in the building at 1203 Baltimore BLVD (known as EIP). We will now be occupying the entire property. As of October 1, 2007 we are open for business. We have made quite a few changes both inside and out. Our showroom is still a work in progress but is coming along nicely. For those who are not familiar with this facility, we sit directly on Rt 140 in Westminster and encompass 1.7 acres with an additional 1 acre for parking, future events, and shows. Our showroom is 3000 sq/ft and is full wall to wall of performance parts for Subaru’s. We will shortly have our shop 2006 STI on display with many of the products that we will both stock and sell. Our shop is 8000 sq/ft and features state of the art lifts, tire machine, smoke machine, coolant recycler, tig and mig welders and much more. Now to the important stuff: We will focus on retail sales and plan to actually stock everything we sell. Unlike other venders, we plan to have plenty of stock so that you can simply walk in and walk out with anything you want…..or if you like we will install anything you purchase at a significant discount. Please see our website to view the products we plan to carry: www.iagperformance.com or for quality pre-owned www.iagautosales.com . There will be a lot more to come and the site is a work in progress. If you have any suggestions on what else we should carry, please shoot us an email at esales@iagperformance.com

Regards,

J.J.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST!....JUST WANT TO CLEAR THE AIR.

This is found here:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19554125&postcount=39

No...

Ohh really?

IAG has had its own staff and has been running independently from EIP. The only common staff to date is myself.

My role in EIP is simple. I am a MINORITY stock holder in EIP. This is the part where I have to be delicate because of pending issues between my partner in EIP and I.

I nearly stated that J.J. was also associated with EIP. Which you clearly proved in your post.

Same owners different vehicles. I have nothing wrong with IAG, but they orriginated and learned from there mistakes with EIP tuning and the downfall with VDubs.

Here is a quote from JJ on 10/01/2007

This is found here:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19554125&

postcount=39

Again read your own post. I didn't put words in your mouth, nor did I slander anyones name. No need to be so defensive.

Hey Scott, you missed the good stuff when you left. That burgundy impreza got a 3.3. It was SIIICCKKKK!!!

I also got a ride in the yellow impreza bug eye. He was having some issues on the last turn before the exit. His car pushed too much when he approached the turn. Both Andrew and he (I can't remember his name!!) had the same issue. I was reminded from my earlier days when learning the STI that when the car pushes, TAP the brakes so the fronts grab, then punch it out of the turn (think left foot braking). Sure enough, worked like a charm. Went from 4.4, to 4.3, to 4.0. If we did another run, he would have gotten a 3.8 (since the tires were nice and warm). But we reached our three runs. :(

I will be stopping by Andrewtech quite a bit. Andrew is a damn awesome dude and someone I will be doing business with as well. I am glad he warned me about the RCE Yellow springs making your car slammed. I am not a fan of the slammed look. But he did speak highly of their camber plates, bolts, and sways. When the GTWORX shocks come out, Myles and I will be talking. :lol: But I will need to look at another set of springs, maybe take his advice and go with Swifts. I am just scared of making the car slammed.

When can I get a ride in that wagon?? It looks like it would be a killer ride!

Not defensive, I own a part of several companies.... Therefore I must be responsible for the managememt of each... Att, gm, and pepsico?

Ohh really?

[/font][/size]

I nearly stated that J.J. was also associated with EIP. Which you clearly proved in your post.

Same owners different vehicles. I have nothing wrong with IAG, but they orriginated and learned from there mistakes with EIP tuning and the downfall with VDubs.

[/font][/size]

Again read your own post. I didn't put words in your mouth, nor did I slander anyones name. No need to be so defensive.

Not defensive, I own a part of several companies.... Therefore I must be responsible for the managememt of each... Att, gm, and pepsico?

I'm sorry to be such a burden but if you know J.J. like you say you would you would know that he had more then just shares in EIP tuning.

Rich and JJ were both a part of EIP tuning, in fact check out vwvortex. JJ even had an account with the name of "JJ at EIP" Google will also yield the same results.

I'm not saying anything bad about them just making it clear that they were more then just "partial" owners in a company.

I had 2 vdubs around the time of EIP tuning, in fact my GTI was one of the first to receive an EIP exhaust, and I delt with JJ on more then one occasion.

He was minority ownership. Meaning he only had so much power.

"Rich and JJ were both part of EIP"; Get your names straight. Rich was the owner of EIP. Rick @ IAG is totally different person.

No one is saying that JJ didn't work at EIP. He says it himself. But IAG is a totally different company and go over to nasioc and read the vendor review thread. You'll see the customers do not have any of the problems the EIP had.

What is the point of beating this horse still? It's been 4 years since EIP closed the doors. Obviously IAG has a great rep and has a great customer base. So just bringing EIP up is pointless.

Unless you have other agenda.

Maryland's Suby friendly Realtor. My favorite suby shop:

http://www.IAGPerformance.com

OMG the drama. WHo cares. THey hae a more than well known respect amongst the Subaru community. Who they are is NOT worth this much DRAMA!@!!!

EIP was well known in VW. IAG in subaru. Anything that is between the two does NOT matter as long as their level of work and work ethic remain at the top.

Archived