LegacyGT.com

A new Jiffy Lube Horror Story

omnicron

I think you're better off taking the car to Walmart. I've gone there the last 3 or 4 times with both the LGT and the wife's Grand Caravan, because it's cheap, and they'll put in whatever oil I want, and actually seem to do a decent job.

Jiffy Lube scares me..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't trust anyone with your crap. I've had issues taking my old car to Firestone. Forgetting to refill power steering fluid, forgetting to replace coolant reservoir tank cap, blown headers, over-heated engine, etc. Yeah they paid for everything. Sorry that this happened to ya.
:yeahthat:

Now Habib Habib does not to pay.

He TRIED to go the body shop I was going to use and talk them down on the price.

Now the body shop does not want to deal with me or him. He called me and told me he was not going to pay now.

How do I get his insurance information for the company?

He TRIED to go the body shop I was going to use and talk them down on the price.

Now the body shop does not want to deal with me or him. He called me and told me he was not going to pay now.

Got through your INS Comp. Yours will handle it them subrogate out to his. Don't worry, your INS comp will get paid. No doubt about that! GL

Rehab is for quitters.

Got through your INS Comp. Yours will handle it them subrogate out to his. Don't worry, your INS comp will get paid. No doubt about that! GL

I have been using my ins company from the start. He does not call them back and kept calling me. He bought some bumper and tried to bring it to the body shop that the INS sent him a quote on. THEN he called me and I told him to pound sand and call the ins company and he did not want to use the INS company so he wont pay now.

http://losangelesca.jiffylube.com/location_detail.aspx?s_id=1518

Jiffy Lube® Service Center #1518

1020 N HACIENDA BLVD

LA PUENTE , CA 91744-2019 US

I asked him for insurance information and he wont give it to me. I figure if I can get the landlord information for the property they would have it then I will get it to my insurance company.

Jiffy Lube Corporate is a joke. All emails to customer server bounce on purpose. Emails to CEO bounces. They gave me a case number but they dont know who this guy is. They dont have him as the owner of this shop but if you call the people they have on file they said they sold it to Habib.

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=229604&P_LTE_ID=1101

I just told the insurance today that we need to just get the car fixed and Habib is not helping. The claims adjuster is making one more call to him tomorrow to get him to send a check to her.

I also filed a BAR complaint as well. SO simple and he is making so hard. If his operation is not 100% legit he is bringing a microscope on to everything now.

IMG00142-20101022-0835.thumb.jpg.00bf15c0c320ccab6e89533191acd3e6.jpg

Interesting Finds.

The ELIAS S NAJJAR listed in the BAR website is CEO of NAJJAR LUBE CENTERS INC.

Located at:

Entity Name: NAJJAR LUBE CENTERS,INC.

Entity Number: C1798616

Date Filed: 01/29/1997

Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA

Entity Address: 490 WEST ARROW HIGHWAY SUITE D

Entity City, State, Zip: SAN DIMAS CA 91773

Agent for Service of Process: ELIAS NAJJAR

Agent Address: 490 WEST ARROW HIGHWAY SUITE D

Agent City, State, Zip: SAN DIMAS CA 91773

Same as the

HGH Oil Company listed on the invoices and inside the office

Entity Name: H. G. H. OIL COMPANY, INC.

Entity Number: C2313166

Date Filed: 05/24/2001

Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA

Entity Address: 490 W ARROW HIGHWAY STE D

Entity City, State, Zip: SAN DIMAS CA 91773

Agent for Service of Process: HABIB G HABIB

Agent Address: 490 W ARROW HIGHWAY STE D

Agent City, State, Zip: SAN DIMAS CA 91773

HGH Says they do not own that store. The CEO along with HABIB are listed as the people who run the location as per BAR. Also Jiffy Lube Corporate says HGH owns that store.

This Website says that HGH registered agent is:

http://california.14thstory.com/h-g-h-oil-company-inc.html

Habib G Habib

490 W Arrow Highway Ste D

San Dimas CA 91773

Now we are getting somewhere... interesting.. I see some fraud.

Facebook Page for Habib! http://www.facebook.com/people/Habib-G-Habib/587260395

Well insurance is waiving the deductible and I going to schedule when I am going to get the car fixed now. Mr Habib is no longer involved. How the insurance is going to get paid is up to the insurance now and I am sure they will get paid.

Well insurance is waiving the deductible and I going to schedule when I am going to get the car fixed now. Mr Habib is no longer involved. How the insurance is going to get paid is up to the insurance now and I am sure they will get paid.

Great!!!!, told ya!!!!!!!!:)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

It's probably his job on the line, I would guess...

It's probably his job on the line, I would guess...

He owns the store. This is not the tech. Mr Habib G Habib is the H.G.H of H.G.H Oil Company who is listed in the store as the franchise owner and operator. Who knows about George the idiot tech who actually did the damage.

Like I said before. When I called the HGH Oil company they stated they did not own that store (even though it is listed in the office as the owners) and that Habib did. They gave me his cell phone number.

Something is funny here but I don't care now. I did not want to pay the deducible and now I wont have to. I still hope BAR looks into him.

Now he is going to have to pay damage, rental and a new exhaust. I was told the repair he did on the exhaust is not done well, so a new exhaust.

I got a 2010-2011 Outback for a rental.. Nice to stay with Subaru!

yup he'll have to pay every last cent.

Love you but in this instance you could be totally wrong. IF Omni has rental on his INS the INS will cover it and go after Habib Habib to get it paid.

If not, they will get you a car at a discount rate that YOU Will pay for, for 2-3 weeks.

If you have not dropped you car in the shop, contact me IMMEDIATELY and take it to a collision center I know. It will be less than a week and the place is filled with porsche, ferarri and lambo. Its on Sunset in Hollywood. Its a drive but all my vehicles go THERE.

To recover the rental monies you will probably need a small claims court case.

2-3 weeks for that sort of a job is a JOKE and is totally insane. What are they ordering parts from CHINA on a slow boat? If you car is not nearly totaled and they want it for more than 8 days they are not the shop for you.

Love you but in this instance you could be totally wrong. IF Omni has rental on his INS the INS will cover it and go after Habib Habib to get it paid.

If not, they will get you a car at a discount rate that YOU Will pay for, for 2-3 weeks.

If you have not dropped you car in the shop, contact me IMMEDIATELY and take it to a collision center I know. It will be less than a week and the place is filled with porsche, ferarri and lambo. Its on Sunset in Hollywood. Its a drive but all my vehicles go THERE.

To recover the rental monies you will probably need a small claims court case.

2-3 weeks for that sort of a job is a JOKE and is totally insane. What are they ordering parts from CHINA on a slow boat? If you car is not nearly totaled and they want it for more than 8 days they are not the shop for you.

I have rental car on my insurance. I have no idea how long it will take but in previous experience it seems when insurance is paying.. it always takes longer.

The bumper and supporting hardware is not in stock. I figure 1-2 days for the shop to inspect and write up what they want to do and get insurance approval.

2-3 more days to get the bumper and the parts. If they get a new Magnaflow exhaust that might take a week.

1-2 days to paint the bumper and a few more days to put it on etc etc.. I dont know all the steps. It seems like it could be done in 1-2 days but I know reality.

Thanks for the offer of the shop. Kinda late now. Car is at the other shop and I have the Subaru Rental car. I was worried I was going to get a Chevy Cobalt like last time...

^sounds like all the important things worked out. I have been very bz and not up on all the local goings-on lately.

The reason the place I go to is so awesome is that they have full-time insurance guys from progressive, farmers, etc all ON SITE in a permanant ins office. You pull in and meet with EVERYONE at once. They make money because of fast turn-around and streamlining the insurance approval/work process.

Marble floors, cushy chairs, automotive magazines, coffee, donuts (sometimes sandwiches too!). LIKE A NICE DR. OFFICE FOR YOU CAR :lol:

EDIT: I will do everyone a favor and document the rear-end repairs to my car there in the So.Cal forum (I was rearended at a stoplight). It is my choice for repair in Los Angeles.

^sounds like all the important things worked out. I have been very bz and not up on all the local goings-on lately.

The reason the place I go to is so awesome is that they have full-time insurance guys from progressive, farmers, etc all ON SITE in a permanant ins office. You pull in and meet with EVERYONE at once. They make money because of fast turn-around and streamlining the insurance approval/work process.

Marble floors, cushy chairs, automotive magazines, coffee, donuts (sometimes sandwiches too!). LIKE A NICE DR. OFFICE FOR YOU CAR :lol:

EDIT: I will do everyone a favor and document the rear-end repairs to my car there in the So.Cal forum (I was rearended at a stoplight). It is my choice for repair in Los Angeles.

Wow! Sounds like a nice place....

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived