LegacyGT.com

A new Jiffy Lube Horror Story

omnicron

you didn't get rear ended in hollywood did you? :lol:

Yes of course I got rear-ended in hollywood. :mad: And not the kind with a drag queen and a happy ending; that happens on SanMo Blvd. I was on Franklin and stopped at a light. HE was speeding along looking down AT HIS CELLPHONE (probably texting). "Sorry I was looking down". (What a moron). My insurance is covering that one too - HE LIED AND SAID HE HAD INSURANCE.

Thats why I have uninsured motorist;) just like our OP Omnicron. You've got to in Cali. (and just to be clear, not being racist - many have asked if he was illegal or a mexican - no he was a WHITE GUY IN HIS 30s driving a Toyota:spin:)

He is lucky I have gentrified with age. There was a time I would break legs over wrecking into my car due to gross negligence while driving without insurance and then lieing about it.:cool:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes of course I got rear-ended in hollywood. :mad: And not the kind with a drag queen and a happy ending; that happens on SanMo Blvd. I was on Franklin and stopped at a light. HE was speeding along looking down AT HIS CELLPHONE (probably texting). "Sorry I was looking down". (What a moron). My insurance is covering that one too - HE LIED AND SAID HE HAD INSURANCE.

Thats why I have uninsured motorist;) just like our OP Omnicron. You've got to in Cali. (and just to be clear, not being racist - many have asked if he was illegal or a mexican - no he was a WHITE GUY IN HIS 30s driving a Toyota:spin:)

He is lucky I have gentrified with age. There was a time I would break legs over wrecking into my car due to gross negligence while driving without insurance and then lieing about it.:cool:

Where is your neck brace:lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

^:lol: That won't do any good. I'll still have an attitude problem:p

HEY OMNI MAKE SURE YOU BUMPER HANGS PROPERLY AND YOU CAN TAKE IT ON AND OFF PROPERLY (I had a shop use a BOLT to hold a part together because it did not want to with an owm pop-it)

is that tje jiffy lube on katella in orange?

Threads are full of great info when you read em...

Jiffy Lube® Service Center #1518

1020 N HACIENDA BLVD

LA PUENTE , CA 91744-2019 US

HEY OMNI MAKE SURE YOU BUMPER HANGS PROPERLY AND YOU CAN TAKE IT ON AND OFF PROPERLY (I had a shop use a BOLT to hold a part together because it did not want to with an owm pop-it)

The Shop I am using will do it properly. It is actually the shop owned by Desiree's family at Irvine Subaru. I know if something is not right I have some recourse. I am working with Jeremy, her son, who runs the autobody shop. I was able to drop the car off at Irvine Subaru and they took the car via flat bed to San Clemente where the shop is at for repairs. They also work with my insurance so Mercury did not have to send a claims adjuster to review the car. They have made it very easy at this point. I also got a Subaru Rental which was nice!

Cars seems to be done but I am still battling the owner of the Jiffy Lube to get my exhaust replaced and not just repaired. The exhaust shop that he had do the repair offers no warranty on the work so if it breaks or rusts in the future, no recourse.

Since the exhaust was not OEM my insurance wont cover it BUT he has offered to pay for what I paid which is less than replacement value. I wont accept that.

Franks Autobody thinks they can get it replaced and through insurance since my insurance will just bill the guy for it or bill his insurance.

UPDATE!--- New Exhaust ordered from Subimods.com! Habib at Jiffy Lube will have a Legacy exhaust for sale CHEAP! He wants the old exhaust returned to him!

I'd *LOVE* to run that exhaust over with my Durango a few times and drop it off for you:eek::p

I found out that since my insurance has not collected anything from him, he does not get the old exhaust. It is property of the insurance company and they probably don't want it.

So until I get a letter allowing release of the exhaust to him from my insurance, I can not give their property to him.

Archived