LegacyGT.com

Adding 50 HP to 2008 Outback XT...?

Probably. A 1.90 isn't too difficult to accomplish. 13.30 should be fairly repeatable. I don't think I could break into the 12's without breaking something.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 6 years later...

The cats always restricts the flow out the back door.

I have been cross reference the maps from my 2008 XT and 2009 STI.

noted I have found my 2008 map is same in 2009. Noted also the 2008 STI has exhaust Valve timing programmable but not in 2009. in general the charts are pretty much the same in what they cover in each area. Differences are in some area's the charts are larger than others with some added features. such as some may have rpm others may not. The boost reference chart size is same boost is nearly same 13.5 13.4 sti max range +- not much. the STI max boost is more frequently reached and maintained over a broader rpm ranges. also the top speed limit is set higher in STI compared to the setting in XT 2008. "I can see gain in hp and torque thru programing with no hardware changes needed. I have been using Tactrix to interface with and EcuFlash to read and edit with.

Archived