LegacyGT.com

Headlight Clearing - in Tristate area

phildog33

• 2 weeks later...
Now that it's getting nicer out I'm hoping to be able to clear my headlights and install some HIDs. Your welcome to come and we can do both some weekend.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

the thread is ongoing for 6 months, but I dont think anyone in tristate area does this

Check out r-rev sports. They're in long island. Shoot Jason an email. He's pretty good about getting back to you. They do it, but don't know if you can wait for it or not. Good luck.

____Spending funds in mass quantities! I keep telling myself it's just a hobby?

SEE POST #17

m sprank has cores in stock NO DOWN TIME

Lightwerks doesn't even offer that and they are local to us :mad:

Just PM him and I'm sure he'll be happy :D to send you a quote on what you're looking for

When you ship your stockers back to him, you will get your core charge back.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/lgt-headlight-clearing-service-125-delivered-145456.html?t=145456

I know that's the road I'm going to take once I save up for an RX330 conversion

^ Hey, Tony, I know I talked about this with m sprank before but, where will you be getting your RX330 projectors from? Iirc, sprank said he can do the conversion, he just doesn't have the parts and that we may have to supply him. I know I'm on 'the list' at theretrofitsource.com :lol:

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

• 3 weeks later...
As mentioned, Lightwerkz does it in the area. M sprank does it on the Left coast, with no down time. And IDRVSLO does it in Pennsylvania with no down time. All of these, minus lightwerkz, will do exactly what you want and send you headlights that you can swap yours with and send back to them. There is no downtime. I am currently getting mine done with IDRVSLO on my 5th gen.

Hello Tristaters,

Send me a PM with whatever you would like done to your lights and I can give you a quote. If you have not seen my thread in the Vendor section check it out! I will be glad to assist in helping you meet your lighting goals!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/idrvslo-headlight-modification-and-clearing-service-160048.html

[

• 2 weeks later...

Archived