LegacyGT.com

Audi R8

You buy an r8 cause its a mid engine beast that yes people will look at. 520hp v10 sounds like wet sex.

The V8s with an exhaust sound pretty good too. Aren't you one of the guys on here that give me nothing but endless grief about Audi quality???

http://cycle-planet.com/chris/R8spyder1.jpg

Hell you buy the R8 to kick the S5's ass and then spit it out. The R8 is the best new looking design car i have see. I would love to take one for a spin. It is funny that people say Audi have bad quality, but whay do i see them all over the place new and old running fine?

The V8s with an exhaust sound pretty good too. Aren't you one of the guys on here that give me nothing but endless grief about Audi quality???

http://cycle-planet.com/chris/R8spyder1.jpg

Not really, I am actually one who agrees it has gotten better and the older cars are what is giving audi a bad name. I cant see that picture, im at work. The r8 is a audi i really like. Dont care too much for there FI cars, but i do like the 4.2 and 5.2.

Not really, I am actually one who agrees it has gotten better and the older cars are what is giving audi a bad name. I cant see that picture, im at work. The r8 is a audi i really like. Dont care too much for there FI cars, but i do like the 4.2 and 5.2.

The pic is of a R8 Spyder that we had come in a month or so back. It's a "Audi Exclusive" color that is a blueish/purpleish white, Suzuka grey or something like that. The window sticker only calls is an exclusive color with no name.

Anytime I dare attempt to talk about Audi getting better I get a group that tells me how wrong I am. I just give up now and don't even bother.

audi r8 is nice but i dont really look twice for some reason. now nissan GTR i have to look more then once and im not the only one. its cost less but its GTR i guess.

To me Audi r8 v10 Owns the ever living hell out of the GTR in style and design. A v10 the revs to almost 9k in a mid engine AWD bullet. I see GTRs alot more than I do R8s and if given the choice i wouldnt have to think twice. Plus when I brea the transmission which i probably would in either car having too much fun atleast audi would most likely fix it for me.

I'd buy a V10 R8 if I had the dough and was looking for an exotic. It would be the next best thing to acquiring a Lamborghini.

I honestly see a few R8s every week. But I live in a city with a ton of wealthy Chinese and they love the Audi brand.

That's because it is a Lambo...........with a different badge

I would still take the GTR any day of the week, better looking and faster ;)

Oh for sure. I jusyt like the idea of saving a bunch of money on an Audi that is essentially the Gallardo.

But the GTR although superior to everything in this galaxy, isn't as exclusive or exotic as a R8 V10.

You can buy 2 GTRs for the price of 1 R8.;)

Oh for sure. I jusyt like the idea of saving a bunch of money on an Audi that is essentially the Gallardo.

But the GTR although superior to everything in this galaxy, isn't as exclusive or exotic as a R8 V10.

You can buy 2 GTRs for the price of 1 R8.;)

Or 1 GTR and 3 new transmissions for it :lol:

Sure , the R8 is awesome.....but, but......this still gives me wood;:wub:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/var/ezflow_site/storage_RT_NEW/storage/images/auto-shows/geneva/2011-porsche-911-turbo-s/gallery/2011_porsche_911_turbo_s_coupe_photo_3/1755297-1-eng-US/2011-porsche-911-turbo-s-003_gallery_image_large.jpg

im just waiting to see a lexuz LFA, now thats going to be super rare car

Funny thing you mention the LFA. On battle of the super cars they had a lfa go against the r8 fsi very evenly matched cars but the Lexus pulled ahead ftw.

Funny thing you mention the LFA. On battle of the super cars they had a lfa go against the r8 fsi very evenly matched cars but the Lexus pulled ahead ftw.

That show is so bad, I watched it for 10min when they put a twin turbo v8 r8 against a TT 911, both had like 650hp or something like that. Pretty boring even with cars as BA as that

To bad it won't going into production. That particular car they never put a real transmission in it (iirc they put a A4 trans in it) so someone could have done a real road test of it. With the trans that they quickly put in it if you put more then 1/8 of throttle into it you'd blow the trans.

Archived