LegacyGT.com

AP loses connection to ECU when logging

elib

I'm trying to get some data logs together for Infamous1 and every time I start logging my AP craps out after a few seconds it seems. It says that it's lost the connection to the AP and then it resets and starts showing data again, but stops the log. I can't get a full 2k-7k pull even. Anyone seen this before? I've tried two USB cables and that didn't seem to help. It runs fine the rest of the time and I was able to flash the last map he sent me no problem.

If I pick too many items to log a time (or accept Cobb's default values) mine does the same thing.

I started out and just picked out a handful of items, kept adding additional parameters until I had the bare minimum required by my tuner. Think there were one or two that always caused it to freeze up, but I can't recall off the top of my head.....and my unit is in for repair as the screen recently went out on it.

I haven't had a chance to check but I think this is it. I remember noticing that after the update (I think) all of my log options were checked where as they weren't before. I'll check tomorrow when I'm back around my car and update.

If I pick too many items to log a time (or accept Cobb's default values) mine does the same thing.

I started out and just picked out a handful of items, kept adding additional parameters until I had the bare minimum required by my tuner. Think there were one or two that always caused it to freeze up, but I can't recall off the top of my head.....and my unit is in for repair as the screen recently went out on it.

That did it. Too much data being logged kills the AP

Archived