LegacyGT.com

5 1/2 years and 5000 posts later...

Woot! Landmark post count for me here. :) I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for letting me hang out here for as long as you have. I sold my Legacy a few years ago due to an expanding family, but this has been a site I haven't been able to leave. I've learned a ton from everybody here and I've appreciated you letting me share what I know with you as well. You've helped me hone a lot of skills and I've really enjoyed the conversations. I'm always in the market for another Legacy, but you know me... Picky picky picky. I am definitely looking forward to the day when I can post relevant detailing related topics for Legacy drivers. Detailing is fairly universal, but Legacys do have their own unique little quirks and needs. :) Anyway, here's to another 5000! :D

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

There are 22,000 posts in this forum and I'd wager than 4500 of them are mine. lol I'm not much help anywhere else, but I'm glad I have at least felt useful in here. I shudder to think how much productivity this forum has cost me at work... lol

OCDETAILS BLOG

We won't say anything to your boss.

Speaking of being unproductive, want to try again for a beer next week?

I wish I could. I'll be having a beer in Augusta, Ga next week. I've got an every other week schedule till the end of the year with this new job I took. You aren't going to make it to SEMA in a couple weeks, are you? I'll be down there all week.

OCDETAILS BLOG

I can get you in if you want to fly under the OCDetails banner. ;) I'll just make you an employee and in you go. We are past the point of it being economical though. I think after the 17th the price went up to like $75 bucks to get in. :( Let me know if you are wanting to go though and I'll send you my Alumni number.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived