LegacyGT.com

$1500 incentive in may?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Limey,

Good to know there is a dealer presence from the bay area on this forum. I am in St. Petersburg and have looked at Subarus at Bert Smith on US19. All I can say is that was a poor experience. I am not sure if they are even a Subaru dealer anymore.

I have been looking at the Legacy to replace our 2002 TL-S, but I am fighting an uphill battle with my wife. She thinks that the Leggy is a big step down from the Acura. Looking at the pictures, it looks like Subaru has stepped it up from prior years in the luxury department. To tell the truth, I don't see that much difference between the interior of the Limited GT and my TL-S other than steering wheel controls.

The timing seems to be great for pricing, but not for convincing my wife to get a new car. It is always like pulling teeth and she may have a point as our TL-S is paid off in full.

When the timing is right, I will be sure to contact you.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike, yes right now with the incentives it is a great time to purchase yourself a new Legacy GT:) The difference between 2004 and 2005 Legacy/Outback models is night and day. If you have not driven the GT then I suggest you grab the Mrs and come over here for a quick test drive. The limited model is just as nice as your Acura without a doubt!

Burt Smith are meant to be selling their Subaru Franchise and if they do I am sure the Mastro brothers will purchase it and open up a satellite store in Brandon! but you didnt hear that from me ;)

David Cardwell.

Internet Auto Sales.

813-880-5966 Direct line

813-884-7513 office

813-885-7160 fax

800-683-2532 toll free

http://www.MastroSubaru.com

http://www.MastroWRX.com

Mastro.gif.62f9c81b6b30db116dc520e8b03212f2.gif

Archived