LegacyGT.com

$1500 incentive in may?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earlier today http://www.newenglandsubaru.com/incent.asp had said "up to $1500" incentive on the Legacy. Now the site has changed and does not mention the Legacy at all. If anyone gets any confirmation of this, please post it.

No confirmation but I was a believer and am waiting to purchase. I kind of think they released it early by accident and yanked it. All of the dealers i've talked with are extremely tight lipped about upcoming promotions. Seems hard to believe they would go from this great stair step promotion to to something lesser.

Unfortunatly, i think there was a good chance that i could have gotten a better deal from a dealer who was just shy of hitting their trigger volume numbers for the stair step money.

Well since this board is one where you tend to find out all the details anyways.... lol

$1500 dealercash (just got an email from my rep) on legacy models and 1k-1500 on outbacks this month

So basically... Jarrod and LGT I can make you a better offer now! lol

Well since this board is one where you tend to find out all the details anyways.... lol

$1500 dealercash (just got an email from my rep) on legacy models and 1k-1500 on outbacks this month

So basically... Jarrod and LGT I can make you a better offer now! lol

Sweet! Glad to know i didn't screw myself too bad.. also glad i waited in order to put more thought into the purchase.

Thanks for the info!

any news on when the 06 comes out, or more importantly when the 05 stop production? I've gotten different answers from all 3 dealers i've visited.

Sounds groovy, so what does a good deal look like now? In April, a reasonable target seemed to be $800-$1200 below invoice. We can't expect to add the May $1500 to that.....or can we? Also, any word on SOA's finance rates for May?

Mmmmmmm......GT getting closer.......must.....keep.....crawling.....

Sounds groovy, so what does a good deal look like now? In April, a reasonable target seemed to be $800-$1200 below invoice. We can't expect to add the May $1500 to that.....or can we? Also, any word on SOA's finance rates for May?

Mmmmmmm......GT getting closer.......must.....keep.....crawling.....

My guess is that a large chunk of the 800 to 1200 below was lost when the step money was removed (assume it wasn't renewed??). Not sure what the step was but i've read anywhere from 750 o 1500. Hence, i figure the at most we can plan to get them at 750 more below invoice and at worse the same price as in may. This new incentive should help out all dealers though, the step mostly helped higher volume dealers that hit their numbers while this will be available to all dealers. I figure since all dealers get this, it should increase the competition are all dealers are on equal footing.

So in April there was $750 in dealer cash, whereas in May it's $1500, correct?

Someone posted an ad recently for $5000 off the Ltd. Was that a legitimate ad, or do you think there was some fine (or hiiden) print? So should I be able to get $5750 of a limited now?

Would my local dealer be offended if I asked for $5750 off a Ltd sitting on his lot today?

Assuming the same facts, what would be an equally good discount off a base GT?

No idea... it's the business managers territory. I can lose my job for quoting rates without seeing credit ratings, etc. I make it a point to stay far far away from rate discussions as I don't even pretend to understand credit companies and their domination over the planet.

I don't blame ya. I imagine setting up deals for cars, on a good day, involves establishing relationships and helping people out (as much as you can), whereas the finance end is about inserting sharp steel instruments into people's spinal columns and sucking out the marrow until the required volume of life essence is obtained....or that just might be my impression, I dunno....

Archived