LegacyGT.com

Subaru

amp27

naw dude that is all beat up. it no show car i just wanted a less rusted look, like the body is all tweaked out of shape. friends stand on roof, trees jump into my path while im going slideways. i just tell the girls its my practice car.. hahahahahha

are people really interested in stickers? cause i got $30,000 of graphic equipment in my hands for the next semester.... viynel cutting and printing, the window banner is a tough one but once i find the right layout to wrap the window curve it will be a breeze to make anything you wanna put in that decal zone.. should i cut out some LegacyGT.com stuff just for fun? what color? how big? please post quick as its my first class in the morning.

more points for me in the class..

i can cut them all at once and save on cost if they are all the same color or just a few colors even. but if every one is a different color i have to change the rolls, also depends on size.

but i do gotta pay by foot of vinyl, its comes in rolls 10 inches wide and the other rolls are wider but i have never used them yet. you would need a pretty big graphic to need them. like if anyone wants that other Subaru banner thing its 10 bucks shipped anywhere. is 3.5 by 45, i cut each letter apart to wrap it around the window but ill try to make a curved one today.

and i'll print out some LegacyGT.com stickers today in white? about 1.5 by 8? thats what im thinking....

basically i can only get a B in this class if i only do the assigned stuff.

there are many colors avalible to... i cant even list them all. the common colors are there.

anyone want a LEGACY across the top there window?

and if anyone can send me a clip art of the Subaru stars or figure out how i can get one i would love it. the vinyl cutter can "cut" images of the internet... they have to be a perfect black and white.

if you know what you want just pm me.

i did some math and stuff and considering the to have these made by a pro shop it would cost alot more. plus shipping and all the money i make will go back to the top mount intake, its a good cause haha.

Final prices(prices are shipped to the us)

Legacygt.com stickers 13x1.75:

White

Color

Front window banners(flat)

Front window banners(pre curved for 2 gen legacys 95 to 99)

Same for rear^ curved and un curved

any other stickers ?

if you want the window banner to say LEGACY instead of SUBARU just tell me in your pm. price is same

and other personal stuff will take a little more effort to produce. also keep in mind i have projects that i HAVE to do in the class.

i had 6 site names cut today and they looked awsome but i forgot to tell the teacher before so he got all mad that i didnt get it approved so i dont have them with me now.. he is a shop teacher,,, short temper

when i get the stickers done and home ill take pics of all, on and off the car and maybe a video incase you wanna know how easy it is to apply them. all that will go in a more offical topic. should i be worry about my vendor status?? not like it my business. its just like zues when he made light bars....

Archived