LegacyGT.com

2002-2007 Subaru Odometer Lawsuit Settlement

LegGTLT

Got a letter in the mail about some big odometer settlement that was brought against SOA and FHI for ALL new Subarus leased or purchased for model years 2002-2007. Here's the website: http://www.odometersettlement.com

I know it's a basic site but everything checks out that I can find on it. Just thought I'd share in case anyone had any repairs just over 60k or paid for overage on mileage on a lease. They're upping the coverage by 5% (I know, it's small) but still may recoup some money for people.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Interesting.. Then again, I'm at 71K+ now, so it's not like it would matter..

Are they claiming the odometers were reading miles short (i.e. showing 1.1 miles when actually only 1.0 miles were travelled)?

I got one of the letters asking me to joint the class action. I simply figured some guy got stuck with a large repair bill right after 60 K (uh, like a turbo failure?) and found a lawyer willing to take the case on a contingency.

I'm thinking Subaru settled and gave the guy a refund on his repair bill. 60 K with 5% = 63 K, a small opening for some out there.

I've got that letter few weeks back. We have Gold Plus on Tribeca, 100k + 5% = 105K. Better than nothing.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Archived