LegacyGT.com

Is there a lip kit for a '96 Legacy L?

the garage door sealer lip! I laughed the first time I heard of it but, it is what all the cool kids are doing! j/k you can buy it on ebay here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Universal-Front-Bumper-Lip-Splitter-DODGE-TOYOTA-SCION-/270578334454?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ALegacy&hash=item3effb9baf6

or go to home depot or lowes an buy the items to diy. you'll need double sided tape a self tapping screws. an some king frost garage door sealer. this method will cost about 15 bux or less the other ebay item is premade from the same listed items but costs 30 or more dollars

yeah i've done the garage door lip too and it works really well! self-tapping screws, washers, and you're good to go. At most you'll spend $15 on it, and it looks awesome. Take your time and do it right, and you'll be all set. I have pictures of mine if you're interested, but I've gotta get them off my other computer...

do it up! sorry I don't have pics of mine, but I love it on and it's nothing to worry about if you lose an inch of ground cleareance. It's a $10 piece of foam, no big deal if you accidentally pull too close to the curb (it should flex too so you should be set).

Archived