LegacyGT.com

Casting real subaru owners!

castingguru

CASTING SUBARU CAR OWNERS FOR COMMERCIAL

We are looking for all types of active Subaru car owners who live an environmentally and socially "green" lifestyle. This person can drive any model or make of a Subaru. We want to hear about your "green" character story and your commitment to living a "greener lifestyle". Want to know about your story of taking environmental and social responsibility to "live green" and embracing the greater good of protecting our planet. We want to know how your Subaru directly helps in that effort.

If interested, please email christinascasting@gmail.com with contact information to set up an audition. Please include the description of your Subaru, photo of yourself and a brief paragraph of your "green" character and how you are making a difference.

Auditions: Start week of September 20

Shoot Date: October 13

Pay: approx. $600.00 + residuals

*** Please note there is NO pay for the audition… only if chosen for the shoot. Please forward this to anyone you may know that fits the specs or may be interested….thank you!

I run E85, which costs huge subsidies paid to polluting agroconglomerates and jacks up the price of food. But it makes so much p0wA!

There's nothing green about any Subaru, and especially not any of ours. But maybe she's talking about people running an FP Green?

Well, I know I don't qualify despite living in a "green" city. We have a "green" Target store that is situated on a Superfund site, aka toxic waste site. I drive everywhere I go instead of riding my bike. I don't usually recycle. I shoot guns putting hundreds of pounds of lead back into the ground in addition to putting some airborne. Oh and I drive a Legacy GT which really isn't green.

I would be more green if my 2.5 SE had more power...it is so slow I have to floor it most of the time. I hold nothing against "green" people or hybrid people...just gives me a better chance to be able to drive my mach 1 burning 93 octane until I am old.

Archived