LegacyGT.com

Audi TT-RS coming to the US!

I was in a local VW/Audi/P-car dealer awhile ago on a Sunday. Doing the typical window shopping and daydreaming thing. While I liked the looks and much more aggressive styling (plus the bright orange is badass) of the TT-S, I sputtered at the $48k sticker on it.

I was in a local VW/Audi/P-car dealer awhile ago on a Sunday. Doing the typical window shopping and daydreaming thing. While I liked the looks and much more aggressive styling (plus the bright orange is badass) of the TT-S, I sputtered at the $48k sticker on it.

And that is only the price of a base TTs coupe. I've seen prices on a TTs roadster well over the $50k mark. So you have to figure they'll probably be asking around mid $60k mark for a TT RS. For that kind of money a new vette with the Cobalt interior is still a better deal.

And that is only the price of a base TTs coupe. I've seen prices on a TTs roadster well over the $50k mark. So you have to figure they'll probably be asking around mid $60k mark for a TT RS. For that kind of money a new vette with the Cobalt interior is still a better deal.

If performance is what your after the corvette is the better deal than any audi.

If performance is what your after the corvette is the better deal than any audi.

I'm not disagreeing with you on that. About the only advantages with the Audi is an actual nice interior and they are awd. The TT however has a craptacular psuedo awd haldex system and probably the TT RS will be a dsg trans only car.

I'm not disagreeing with you on that. About the only advantages with the Audi is an actual nice interior and they are awd. The TT however has a craptacular psuedo awd haldex system and probably the TT RS will be a dsg trans only car.

There is no doubt when you buy any new audi interior wont be where the car lets you down. As far as AWD not everyone wants AWD. I wouldnt if I had a second sports car.

Archived