LegacyGT.com

How long did your clutch last?

My slipping clutch was driven another 90 days before it had trouble getting up hills and became dangerous.

Don't wait that long.

+1. Don't wait until it becomes dangerous.

I drove her for months, when she slipped in 5th. That wasn't a big deal for me, as I rarely hopped on the highway during the week, and during the weekend, we're almost always using the wifey's car.

But when I toasted her in first (and second :lol:, yeah, it was a bit of an embarrassing, and totally funny, good-natured fun-run with a friendly Impala SS: we both laughed as he just pulled away :lol:), I took her in the very next day.

You don't want to be in any kind of situation where not being able to "go" means putting yourself in danger.

Here in the flatness of the American midwest, we've got no hills to speak of, but had I done more highway driving, I'd probably have taken her in earlier.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

60K on my 08 2.5i only went bad bc the TOB blew up would have gone 90K -100K easy

On my old car I put 117k on the stocker it was a Grand Am GT boosted with a Cavalier Turbo Kit :eek: I know im a total douche

No your not, I first boosted the yellow civic in my avatar at 196,000 miles on the stock clutch. We changed it out a few weeks later.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived