LegacyGT.com

Does anything go on in Enfield, CT?

Magic Marker

Went back to Enfield yesterday for the 2nd interview......it's looking good so a move may be coming soon. Anyone know of any dog friendly townhouse sized or large apartments in Enfield somewhat close to Lego (555 Taylor Rd)?

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may try renting a condo in Georgetown, which is just east of Fox Hill. I/we used to own G12 Bradley Cir, in Georgetown. Boy that was a long time ago, 1983-1985

My house is about a mile east of Lego, used to go by there everyday. Just move this past weekend.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

Ok....CT here we come!

My gf accepted the job offer and she'll be there in four weeks. Now I have to find a job in Enfield or the surrounding area. We are so nervous, but really excited. I have to get our townhouse ready to rent since we really can't sell it in this market.

She's got to find a place to live, but I believe the relocation services will hook her up for up to 60 days.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

Ok....CT here we come!

My gf accepted the job offer and she'll be there in four weeks. Now I have to find a job in Enfield or the surrounding area. We are so nervous, but really excited. I have to get our townhouse ready to rent since we really can't sell it in this market.

She's got to find a place to live, but I believe the relocation services will hook her up for up to 60 days.

Congrats man!!! Looks like we may be talking sooner than you originally thought. PM me if you need some assistance/advice on job hunting tools for CT maybe I can help.

Jay

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Ok....CT here we come!

What town in NJ are you from ?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

West hartford,CT is a nice town... I just move out here with my wife for a job & school. coming from NYC, this is totally different but is decent enough I don't miss it that much...

just check out ESC there prices is on the highside.. how's there work & turn around time??

West hartford,CT is a nice town... I just move out here with my wife for a job & school. coming from NYC, this is totally different but is decent enough I don't miss it that much...

just check out ESC there prices is on the highside.. how's there work & turn around time??

Certain parts of West Hartford are real nice but other parts not so much. Its sad that a nice town like West Hartford is getting run down slowly by riff-raff. I guess all towns have good and bad parts though.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Certain parts of West Hartford are real nice but other parts not so much. Its sad that a nice town like West Hartford is getting run down slowly by riff-raff. I guess all towns have good and bad parts though.

I clearly know what you mean.. the Line of the town is clearly drawn of the NICER side - the OK looking side.. but is all good is well diverse, even upper east side NY has low income housing now. as long as they don't bother us. I'm fine with seeing black/white/spanish/asian...

Archived